• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Swordfishy/ASPEN FETZILLA power amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK, things are going well. I've collated all names, monikers, addresses, and payment record and have a list of unpaid to date which I will publish now to remind people I'm now ready to mail out the boards. I have them all ready to roll, and Richard and I will despatch the majority in the next two days.

I would like to thank those who have taken the leap of faith and paid to this point. I appreciated your confidence and trust, and promise you will not be disappointed.

The guys listed below have not yet paid, or, at least, payment not received through paypal to my aspen01 -at- optusnet.com.au email address. Of course, some may have changed their mind, that's cool, but please let me know as others who missed out would like their boards!! (the buy is oversubscribed, I'm astonished to say!!).

2+P Anthony Mills Gold Coast Australia
2+P Dinesh (aka Chlorofille) Christchurch New Zealand
2 Chris Powell Mosman NSW Australia
2 Sonnya (?) City (?) Denmark
4+P Jozua (aka Jozua) Cape Town South Africa
2+P Sparkey (Brian ?) Melbourne Australia
2 Kannan_S Austin TX USA
2+P VZS (Zsolt ?) Cluj-Napoca Romania
2+P Halcon83 City? USA

This comes to 20 pcbs (one for each channel).

Costs, to recap, are:

$AUD50 for two pcbs (bare) with shipping.
$AUD60 for two pcbs (smd mosfet VAS mounted and T1/T3 as well for each channel) with shipping.

Shipping is to anywhere in the world. Tallinn, Tel Aviv and Tashkent are all included in the destinations, so you need not worry where you live!!

All in all, a very good experience for me so far, and, I think, a VERY good amp and pcb!

Cheers,

Hugh

Last edited:
2+P Vitalica Bucharest Romania - give up
2 Kannan_S Austin TX USA
4+P Vitalica Bucharest Romania - I paid $ 120
2+P Halcon83 City? USA

Thanks!

Fixed, Vitalie!! Thank you for pointing this out.....

You should have my personal email, too, thanking you for your payment.

Hugh

Last edited by a moderator:
Unpaid List

Here is the list of unpaid orders:

2 Kannan_S Austin TX USA
2+P VZS (Zsolt ?) Cluj-Napoca Romania (pending payment in one week)
2+P Halcon83 City? USA

Please pay when you are ready, guys, I will immediately send out the pcbs.
Tomorrow Richard and I will be despatching all paid orders, so you can expect quick transit.

Cheers,

Hugh

PS Mike, not sure what happened to your post, something went wrong, my apologies.....

OK, things are going well. I've collated all names, monikers, addresses, and payment record and have a list of unpaid to date which I will publish now to remind people I'm now ready to mail out the boards. I have them all ready to roll, and Richard and I will despatch the majority in the next two days.

I would like to thank those who have taken the leap of faith and paid to this point. I appreciated your confidence and trust, and promise you will not be disappointed.

The guys listed below have not yet paid, or, at least, payment not received through paypal to my aspen01 -at- optusnet.com.au email address. Of course, some may have changed their mind, that's cool, but please let me know as others who missed out would like their boards!! (the buy is oversubscribed, I'm astonished to say!!).

2 Kannan_S Austin TX USA
2+P Halcon83 City? USA

This comes to 20 pcbs (one for each channel).

Costs, to recap, are:

$AUD50 for two pcbs (bare) with shipping.
$AUD60 for two pcbs (smd mosfet VAS mounted and T1/T3 as well for each channel) with shipping.

Shipping is to anywhere in the world. Tallinn, Tel Aviv and Tashkent are all included in the destinations, so you need not worry where you live!!

All in all, a very good experience for me so far, and, I think, a VERY good amp and pcb!

Cheers,

Hugh

I will pay later today.

FIRST MAILOUT TODAY 30 AUG 11

Folks,

The first batch were mailed out today, the second will be tomorrow. The following orders were despatched by plain white envelope today:

S PAID 2+P JoMo Adelaide SA Australia
S PAID 2+P Ian Finch Coffs Harbour NSW Australia
S PAID 2+P Ken Lewis LA USA
S PAID 4+P Ron Russell (aka ron.Russell) Kent UK
S PAID 2+P John Kenny (aka jkenny) Dublin Ireland
S PAID 2+P Francis Morrin (aka Woodturner_Fran) Dublin Ireland
S PAID 2+P Vitalica Bucharest Romania
S PAID 2+P Keith Correa Mumbai India
S PAID 2+P Igor Polyakov Newark California USA
S PAID 2+P Steve (aka SRH) Whangarei New Zealand
S PAID 2+P Colin Spargo (aka Col_S) Thirroul NSW Australia
S PAID 2+P Danny (Danny_66) Lierde
S PAID 2+P Aidan Burrows (aka Chalkandtalk) Warrington England UK
S PAID 4+P Woody1911a1 (?) Marblehead , MA USA
S PAID 4+P George Cherhit Sacramento CA USA
S PAID 2+P Tore Martensson Malmoe Sweden
S PAID 2+P Steve Harrison Rock Springs WY USA
S PAID 2+P Doan Chuong (NCC) Hanoi Vietnam
S PAID 2+P John Hambek (aka SoundCzech) Fort Worth TX USA

If your name is NOT on this list, it's because I have Round #2 to go, tomorrow. This makes 18 packages, since Francis Morrin and John Kenny are in the one package, addressed to John in Dublin.

As you can see, all orders in this list include parts. The smd mosfet VAS is mounted with flux removed, and the boards are side by side, attached to each other with sticky tape, and surrounded by bubble pack. The additional parts, 2 x 2SK170 and 2 x DN2530, are small TO92s attached to the two boards with sticky tape, and the entire shebang enclosed with a parts list and a short note to each person.

I would like to thank Richard Grant for his terrific input during this process. It's quite exacting and fairly tedious, so another person makes it all a pleasure.

It's sent Air Mail and should transit within 10 days to most locations. If it's three weeks or so and you haven't received it, let me know please.

More tomorrow!! :cool:

Cheers,

Hugh

Folks,

The first batch were mailed out today, the second will be tomorrow. The following orders were despatched by plain white envelope today:

S PAID 2+P JoMo Adelaide SA Australia
S PAID 2+P Ian Finch Coffs Harbour NSW Australia
S PAID 2+P Ken Lewis LA USA
S PAID 4+P Ron Russell (aka ron.Russell) Kent UK
S PAID 2+P John Kenny (aka jkenny) Dublin Ireland
S PAID 2+P Francis Morrin (aka Woodturner_Fran) Dublin Ireland
S PAID 2+P Vitalica Bucharest Romania
S PAID 2+P Keith Correa Mumbai India
S PAID 2+P Igor Polyakov Newark California USA
S PAID 2+P Steve (aka SRH) Whangarei New Zealand
S PAID 2+P Colin Spargo (aka Col_S) Thirroul NSW Australia
S PAID 2+P Danny (Danny_66) Lierde
S PAID 2+P Aidan Burrows (aka Chalkandtalk) Warrington England UK
S PAID 4+P Woody1911a1 (?) Marblehead , MA USA
S PAID 4+P George Cherhit Sacramento CA USA
S PAID 2+P Tore Martensson Malmoe Sweden
S PAID 2+P Steve Harrison Rock Springs WY USA
S PAID 2+P Doan Chuong (NCC) Hanoi Vietnam
S PAID 2+P John Hambek (aka SoundCzech) Fort Worth TX USA

If your name is NOT on this list, it's because I have Round #2 to go, tomorrow. This makes 18 packages, since Francis Morrin and John Kenny are in the one package, addressed to John in Dublin.

As you can see, all orders in this list include parts. The smd mosfet VAS is mounted with flux removed, and the boards are side by side, attached to each other with sticky tape, and surrounded by bubble pack. The additional parts, 2 x 2SK170 and 2 x DN2530, are small TO92s attached to the two boards with sticky tape, and the entire shebang enclosed with a parts list and a short note to each person.

I would like to thank Richard Grant for his terrific input during this process. It's quite exacting and fairly tedious, so another person makes it all a pleasure.

It's sent Air Mail and should transit within 10 days to most locations. If it's three weeks or so and you haven't received it, let me know please.

More tomorrow!! :cool:

Cheers,

Hugh

Hi Hugh,

Why P+ 2?
I paid $ 120 for P+4.

Quite right Vitalica, my mistake, I am sorry.

With all these orders mistakes happen.

I will send two more to you tomorrow.

Folks,

I am very sorry but I have had to forgo sending the mica caps; I do not have stock and had not realised. OTOH, the shipping cost me much more than I had expected as anything to Europe costs about $USD15.50, and I'm frustrated all round.

You need only two 33pF silver micas for lag compensation; no phase lead required unless you have an electrostatic speaker.

If anyone else has an issue with my mailout, please PM me. Any mistakes are just that; there is no intention to dupe anyone.

Hugh

Quite right Vitalica, my mistake, I am sorry.

With all these orders mistakes happen.

I will send two more to you tomorrow.

Folks,

I am very sorry but I have had to forgo sending the mica caps; I do not have stock and had not realised. OTOH, the shipping cost me much more than I had expected as anything to Europe costs about $USD15.50, and I'm frustrated all round.

You need only two 33pF silver micas for lag compensation; no phase lead required unless you have an electrostatic speaker.

If anyone else has an issue with my mailout, please PM me. Any mistakes are just that; there is no intention to dupe anyone.

Hugh

Thanks ,Hugh :)

Best regards,
Vitali

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.