Need some help sizing an SUT

I need more gain out of the phono amp I built and am exploring the SUT route. I have a Dynavector DV20X2H cartridge.
Output 2.8mv
Impedance 150Ω
Recommended load >1000Ω

From the reading I have done and I'll admit I don't have a comfortable amount of understanding but it seems like I would want to increase the output to roughly 5mv to put it on par with most MM carts. What ratio SUT do I want? 1:2?
Then to get my 1000 loading parallel the 47000 with a 5.1k resistor which is divided by 4 the square of my ratio.

These numbers seem a bit extreme. Is the output of my cart too high to use a SUT?
I also posted about raising the gain of my amp. Maybe if thats possible would be a better solution?

I an running a 300B SET amp with autoformer volume controls. No linestage. Phono amp is the ANK L3 phono kit, I don't need a ton of gain. Say 1/4 of my volume knob would get me back where I want to be. I know this cart is suppose to work with a MM input but then again they made the output 1/2 the level of most MM carts.

This is my phono stage..

L3 phono.jpg

VAS in NJ did it. I moved to PA from Oregon and my stylus didn't make the trip. When it arrived it was missing. The cantilever broke due to the extreme cold weather and riding in a truck. He did it fast for like $400 if I recall correctly. I couldn't believe the improvement the boron made. It was a major upgrade in the sound. He did it fast too. His shop was packed FULL of gear to die for. I didn't want to leave..