• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Radian 5210-8ohm coax pair 10"

Things you have for sale.

what is the Fr?

• 67hz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 68Hz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I bought this pair of Radians from Al at US Speaker thinking I was going to do a coax build, but moved on to other projects so I'm moving them on. They're in mint condition, and the only use they've seen is testing FR and TS parameters. I altered them slightly from stock by removing the mesh that concealed the horn, I think they look much better that way!

Retail is $400 a piece, plus shipping, but I'd like to get $600 for the pair. These are sweet drivers and I'd hold onto them but I need to raise funds to feed my habit :)
Here's a link to the specs on the US Speaker page: https://usspeaker.com/radian 5210-1.htm

Photos below, thanks!
IMG_6359.jpeg
IMG_6357.jpeg
IMG_6358.jpeg
IMG_6360.jpeg
IMG_6361.jpeg