• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Original Mark Levinson ML38 Complete Preamp PCB set with remote & Misc

Things you have for sale.
Here for sale my spare ML38 Preamp PCB set with remote PCB. This is the complete preamp, with everything you need to build a real Mark levinson ML38 preamp.
The Main PCB is original ML38 that is really the complete preamp, with dual mono power supplies, relay source selection, digital volume control (in the analog domain without loss of resolution), eveything.
At the time Mark Levinson was offering to his customers his preamp upgrades by swapping the main PCB, hence this original main PCB for the ML38.
All that was needed to have a complete preamp was the front panel PCB, volume rotary encoder and a remote.

At the time I made numerous kit to complete the preamp, and I kept two spares.
It is your chance to get a full function, top of the line real Mark levinson ML38 preamp, for a fraction of the price. This is a real commercial, high end SE/Balanced preamp, not some DIY flinky one opamp preamp...
You can simply mount it onto a piece of wood, and you'll have the real preamp, without any extra spending, or make your own enclosure with the nice real panel custom silkscreen panel.

This preamp is currently configured for 120Vac, but by changing a few jumpers can be easily configured from 100V to 240V.

The kit comes with full schematics and instructions on how to change the AC configuration for AC worldwide compatibility.

At this price, it doesn't even cover the cost of the high parts used on this board, custom plitron power transformer, real high quality Agilent rotary encoder, custom ML RCA connector, etc...

The complete kit includes: Main ML38 preamp pcb, front panel pcb with flat ribbon cable to main pcb, Volume original Agilent rotary encoder with cable, remote pcb with battery adapter, remote custom top plate with silkscreen and button, rear panel silkscreen panel, AC input inlet and even the little DACD38 original pcb that allow for ML control link, IR repeater, etc... The main PCB firmware was also updated to the latest ML380 firmware, so it has the ML380 latest software upgrade such as improve volume control, time out turn off, etc...

The kit will be ship into the original ML shipping box.

Complete kit had been tested and fully functional. This is a real ML38 preamp, so the original User Manual is valid. Check the web for further details.

At the asking price I'll include a few extra such as the custom discrete regulator pcb if you want to upgrade the supply rectifier to the same one used into the ML380S.

Complete kit 750U$, Worldwide Shipping accepted and will be paid by the buyer, Paypal 3.5% extra.

Let me know if interested.
SB

Attachments

• 20240411_131200.jpg
    20240411_131200.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 203
  • 20240411_131205.jpg
    20240411_131205.jpg
    742 KB · Views: 200
  • 20240411_132325.jpg
    20240411_132325.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 20240411_134039.jpg
    20240411_134039.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 190
  • ML38 User Manual.pdf
    422.5 KB · Views: 31
Sylvai, hijacking your thread :D - i remebered, I have No380S preamp without case (latest version, four layer pcb board, vishay bulk foil resitors etc online reviews claims its superior to no38s and of course even more superior no38) its with front screen and fully functional. come s its in orginal no380s cartoon box. if someone interested(preferably in EU) i can sell.