• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Ryan D3 TDA1541 DAC build kit

Things you have for sale.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale Ryan's D3 dac along with all the transformers, low noise power supplies. The D3 and I2S simultaneous boards are tested with the same supplies as listed below. The PCB boards are built using very high quality caps, transistors and other components. The chip is original NOS TDA1541 unused (not a de-soldered one). This is a complete kit all soldered using WBT and ready to be mounted/tested in your own chassis. I will not split this and would like to sell as a kit as whoever buys it will get a highend TDA dac kit. Rcore transformer have been purchased keeping in view the dac build with the right secondary voltage and current consumption.

Expecting $900 including shipping within CONUS. I think the D3 dac board soldered usually is being sold for $699 - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZM...dI3CQEFt1b1iGvBE/viewform?edit_requested=true, and mine is including all the rest of the stuff to make a complete TDA DAC so at my asking price its a steal.

What is included:

Package sale for $749 including shipping within CONUS.
1. Ryan's D3 TDA1541 DAC board + NOS TDA1541A chip
2. Ryan's I2S to Simultaneous
3. PEDJA IV output stage (Someone not interested in this but D3+I2S board PM me and we can work out a deal)

Ping me if someone is interested for the rest of the components as a package or individual.

4. Diyinhk XMOS DSD I2S Dac
5. Salas Clone Ultra BiB positive supply for +26vdc for D3
6. DIY Ultra Low Noise DIY LT3042 for +/-15vdc for PEDJA IV
7. DIY LM317 low noise DIY +5vdc and +3.3vdc for D3/Simultaneous/XMOS
8. Diyinhk LT3042 low noise PSU for +5vdc and +3.3vdc for D3/Simultaneous/XMOS
9. RCORE Transformer rated - 30VA @ 12vac*2 + 9vac*2
10.RCORE Transformer rated - 20VA @ 24vac*1

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    784.4 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    765.3 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0509.jpg
    IMG_0509.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Ok I will split the sale.

As one single package sale for $749 including shipping within CONUS.
1. Ryan's D3 TDA1541 DAC board
2. Ryan's I2S to Simultaneous
3. PEDJA IV output stage

Ping me if someone is interested for the rest of the components as a package or individual.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.