• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale F5T - Nagard Acoustique - Set of Boards (partly equipped), transformers and needed components

Things you have for sale.
Hi everyone,
since my music listening room has now given way to a children's room, I will be parting with some of my projects, which are either already assembled or not fully assembled.
Accordingly, I will describe what each offer includes.

I offer:
  • 1 set of boards F5 (partly equipped) - since the dual “F5 mono bridged” design was planned, the additional boards are not equipped.
    the set includes 2x Main Board and 2x Additional Boards
    the 2 main boards are equipped with high-quality components (PRP resistors, ELNA Simic II, ...)
    the additional boards unequipped (absolutely new, not yet used)

• Power supply not yet set up, hand wiring was planned (without circuit board)
    high-quality components available (Nichicon KG Super Through 10000uF / 63V + brackets, Vishay MKP1837 0.01uF 100V 1% 5mm, ClarityCap PX Series 250VDC Film Capacitor, Vishay Bridge Rectifiers 35 Amp 600 Volt, ....)

• 2 transformers Müller Rondo R3-0650-0006 - unused
    (with shield winding Cu foil, magnetic shield in the housing; d=154mm, h=100mm)

• Detailed list of the components used can be sent as a PDF

• 1 document - component overview, assembly instructions and notes
negotiable Price: 666€ (+ shipping)
Payment: cash payment or Paypal as a friend.
The boards and components can be sent or picked up personally from me.

Please ask if there are any questions left!
additional pictures can be sent upon request.

If interested please send me a PM.

regards,
Michael

As with all private sales. The right to guarantee or warranty is hereby excluded. No returns or exchanges possible.

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg

Here is the detailed component list for the main boards:
Number of components is to be understood per main board.
The power MOSFETs (each matched octet available) are not yet soldered in.

Bildschirmfoto 3.jpg

and the component list for the power supply(s):
Bildschirmfoto 1.jpg

the following structure was originally intended for the two power supplies:
F5-PS-Schaltplan.jpg