• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Morel MW1075

Things you have for sale.
I have a couple of these trialed then put aside, long ago. So long, when I tried to take pics, my finger went through the hardened foam. I found foams that should fit, but are not original, and may themselves of got lost now. Miss-shaped is more likely, as they were in a document envelope.
I really need to find these a home. They still demand $200 each, new. These are almost certainly the originals, not the later factory. I'm not going to price them though. I want to see them used, but they need a massive box, or an OB project. After fixing them.
Anyone who's gives time to the forum, can have them.

I think the foams were actually listed as infinity, and likely a search result here.

Reactions: 1 user