Android phone. Musicplayer with EQ (on bluetooth too) that will access my Tidal

Hi good people.
Is this the right subforum?

UPDATE: HiByMusic seems to do all I requested in this post and its headline. Only used it for half an hour. Will try to remember to update if the good news changes and when I have compared it to a working Usb Audio Pro.

I have:
Tidal subscription.
An android phone.

I want:
A player with minimum 10 bands of equalisation or equally useful eq that will let me enjoy Tidal content and playlists.

Today I use the Tidal app and Flat Equalizer app. Both nice but would be nice to delete both and use only one app to enjoy my music voiced how I like it.

Flat Equaliser sometimes stops EQing. Maybe its posible to give it advanced rights to always be on and turn on at startup.
It automaticallly sence which bluetooth device is connected and aplies your prefered voicing for the device. Sadly it doesnt seem to be able to do it in the background. Maybe android expert can enable it to. -Not me :)

Therefore i hope to find one app that takes care of both Tidal-streaming and eq.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Åh Henry!
Just installed, but it wont open. Why is there no smiley of a middle age man pulling his hair off? Will make a new thread.
Was probably just a malicious virus I installled. Well online criminals got to live too. Ill have another go thru google play. Just reluctant to use google services.
Thank you for the suggestion. Its unclear from their homepage if it does what I want, since they focus their presentation on other novelties like MQA and outboard dacs.
Skål to the weekend! I hope You`ll all have a god one and mine improves :D