• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tortuga Audio LDR3x DIY Preamp Controller w/ Remote

What type remote do you prefer to control your preamp?

• Use a dedicated custom remote?

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Use the Apple Remote?

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Use an app on my iPhone, iPad or Android?

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Custom plus apps?

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Apple plus apps?

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No it doesn't, and I've also stopped beating my wife. Actually neither is true. What?

One thing that has never ever happened, ever, is someone who has bought and actually used our LDR preamps, who then subsequently contacted us and said our preamp controller lacks bass and midrange. Now I concede it's possible that someone may have suffered in silence and not told us but I've found that most folks are quick to communicate their disappointments.

My own personal experience is that our preamp controllers do not in fact suffer from lack of bass or midrange. Never have. If they did I'd quit making them. Just like I did with my wife. Wait. What?

Sorry must of read it wrong interested in buying one .

Florida Audio Expo
Tampa, FL
Feb 8-10

Room #308

2019_HeroBanner_Vertical_800px.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.