• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

Please accept my apologies if I started something I shouldn't have... A bunch of previous posts in this thread are simple statements of interests, so I figured this is how things work. Anyways, if this is not proper etiquette, please let me know!

It's all good - I'd just suggest in the future you indicate that you've updated the spreadsheet as required. I too have noticed a tendency for peeps to toss in a count without reading the thread/following the process laid out. For all the benefit we get out of this hobby and those that share their designs; I try and stay diligent to read, study and not burden others. Not at all implying that you intended such, just a general call to etiquette :D It can get annoying when it seems others are not taking the time.