• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, Kjeldsen, you can return the problems amp to us, and we will replace one new for you , of course you have to bear the shipping cost , you know it is Aliexpress policy .

I would rather have a compensation and try repair myself. My freight cost will be so high to China, that it's not an option. I guess Aliexpress policy is minimum requirements? It sounds odd to me if you can't give your customers better return policy!!

I will try to record the noise. It's definatly not silent. The first time I turned on the amplifier on, I immediatly shut it down again. I thought something was very wrong. It sounded much like the feedback you hear from a microphone that's too close to a loudspeaker and creating a feedback. When the amplifier is playing the noise changes, and get lower. If the amplifier is off for a few hours (no power) and then turned on again, the noise is back but gets down in volume again, when it have been turned on for a while.

Last edited:
TPA3255 AMP COMING SOON!

Still low noise, so I will try to live with it. I just don't understand how you can accept this in your quality control.

What about this one

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2CHANNEL-CLASS-D-SMPS-200W-PRO-AUDIO-AMPLIFIER-MODULE-INTEGRATED-WITH-COMPRESSOR-BEST-PRICE-VERY-HIGH/601158_32709809019.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.0.EhEDxi

are there any noise issues with this one?

Hello, Kjeldsen.

We don't know what you want to do !

It is default mode when standby to save energy, we have declared many time and show the OSC screen。

G3H and G300V21 use same PSU, we have sold thousands of G300v21.

We have reply u many time, you can return the amp to us if you can not accept the performance, it is hickup protection.

Different PSU have different performance, there no hickup protection in other module.

We make new board and sell very lower price, aim to serve the diyer or factory. bring convenience to the people, promote the development of technology.

We can not promise no problems with this new board, but if we can not take the first step , there is no better products base on our products, if you are engineers, you should clear this.

Last edited:
Exit G3H PSU standby mode

Hello, everyone.

If you can not accept the G3H standby mode hitckup noise, please help us to skip this mode, (like our G300V21, we use one load resiter at 50V Vcc.)

You can solder one 3W/510R or 5W/330R resister to the main DC line, the position show below photo. of course standby power consumption increase, and amp case warm

Our new G6H moule with TPA3255 chip +1KW PSU have completed, we will select 10 diyaudio members to test it, you only bear the board cost and shipping cost, if like ,please send private message to me.

TKS

Attachments

• out of standby.JPG
    out of standby.JPG
    357.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
authlxl, in the new version of the module you use an additional feedback?
Post-Filter Feedback (PFFB)
I independently added this feedback loop in the first version of the module. Measurements show a qualitative improvement THD.

Hello, PPY.

Good job!

we added feedback circuit on board, only shorted 4 wire , you can get slaa702 result

Attachments

• G6H FBK SET.JPG
    G6H FBK SET.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Hello, Kjeldsen.

We don't know what you want to do !

It is default mode when standby to save energy, we have declared many time and show the OSC screen。

G3H and G300V21 use same PSU, we have sold thousands of G300v21.

We have reply u many time, you can return the amp to us if you can not accept the performance, it is hickup protection.

Different PSU have different performance, there no hickup protection in other module.

We make new board and sell very lower price, aim to serve the diyer or factory. bring convenience to the people, promote the development of technology.

We can not promise no problems with this new board, but if we can not take the first step , there is no better products base on our products, if you are engineers, you should clear this.

The first noise the amplifier had, was loud - I mean really loud. I shut it off immediatly, but tried again later. Still very loud noise. I used it, but put it in a drawer. After a while the noise is much lover, but still too much to have the amplifier outside the drawer.

Yes I can return the amp. But I will loose at least 100$, and if you send a new module I will loose another 25$ in customs handling fee. And I will likely just have another amp with some noise.

Therefor I asked for a pricereduction, and I would try too get the amplifier repaired myself. I got no answer.

Sinewaves only answer is that the noise is within your quality control specifications.

"we can confirm, you received amp module have pass our processing , no noise issue, it have only very low noise when stand, because if no load , the SMPS run under hitup mode, if you can not accept this , please return it to us, please selecl cheapest way.
Regards
Freya"

Maybe you think noise is not and issue, but then I say you have poor standards or bad ears.

I have build two Cad audio class D amplifiers with SMPS PSU, I have a MiniDSP mini class D amplifier with Meanwell SMPS, I have 8 audiopower class D amplifiers with integrated SMPS PSU, and I have a Panasonic SA-XR55. None of these have any audible noise.

Your amplifier does sound really good, I just don't like the sound from the PSU.

The first noise the amplifier had, was loud - I mean really loud. I shut it off immediatly, but tried again later. Still very loud noise. I used it, but put it in a drawer. After a while the noise is much lover, but still too much to have the amplifier outside the drawer.

Yes I can return the amp. But I will loose at least 100$, and if you send a new module I will loose another 25$ in customs handling fee. And I will likely just have another amp with some noise.

Therefor I asked for a pricereduction, and I would try too get the amplifier repaired myself. I got no answer.

Sinewaves only answer is that the noise is within your quality control specifications.

"we can confirm, you received amp module have pass our processing , no noise issue, it have only very low noise when stand, because if no load , the SMPS run under hitup mode, if you can not accept this , please return it to us, please selecl cheapest way.
Regards
Freya"

Maybe you think noise is not and issue, but then I say you have poor standards or bad ears.

I have build two Cad audio class D amplifiers with SMPS PSU, I have a MiniDSP mini class D amplifier with Meanwell SMPS, I have 8 audiopower class D amplifiers with integrated SMPS PSU, and I have a Panasonic SA-XR55. None of these have any audible noise.

Your amplifier does sound really good, I just don't like the sound from the PSU.

Hello,madsen

if you want to satisy with green energy mode, please keep our design, if you want to skip green mode, please help us add one resiter as loader, so standby hickup noise run away!pls check #545

Thanks

Last edited:
G6H testing now

G6H have past our signal testing ,continuous power testing now,2x32v/4ohm with 1khz continuous sinewave signal no problem,but over heat protection occur when add 2x35v/4ohm continuous power loader,we will make one good cooper heat sink to transite the heat to air better,any good suggestion are welcome!

We will take more completed module photos after we confirm the heatsink.

We are not only concern the signal quantity but also the real continuous power out,

Even we have rich experiences to make pro ampfilier,but we think we have to think about the member here suggestions

Welcome member here become our new batch sample tester,welcome more good suggestions to give us.

Last edited:
G6H SAMPLE TESTING

Thanks for the member here supports! we have received over 20 member testing request, so we decide to open the test activities,

Welcome more of the memeber to become our testing team member, sure we can make this amplifier better and better.

Please complete your contact message , we will start sample shipping from next week.

About sample cost, testing member only need bear the material cost and shipping cost, we will selelct EMS express way to delivery the goods, we have concluded preferential agreements with the EMS ,so the shipping cost lower and it is safe way to the customers all of the world.

If you have any other good suggestions, please let us know, we will find perfect way to process it quickly.

TPA3255 module completed!

We have completed first batch TPA3255 module now, past our test .

burning test condition:

4ohm resister, 28Vrms stereo mode, 4hours 1khz sinewave signal continous burning-in past,good fan cooling left side.

2X196Wrms

4ohm resister, 35Vrms stereo mode, 30minutes sinewave signal continous burning-in past.good fan cooling left side.

2X305Wrms

Main specifications:
1) Signal input :1Vrms sensitivity.
2) Full protection: over current protection/over temperature protection/under voltage protection/over voltage protection.
3) Auto switch AC supply, 110Vac or 220Vac 50Hz or 60Hz auto switch.
4) Temperature control fan circuit, over 40deg fan run in full speed.
5) Size:200mm(L)x120mm(W)x40mm(H)

Special PCB design special PCB manufacture, suit for continous high current .

Due to high power level, heatsink big and fan cooling assembled.

Sound good than TPA3251, I think the reason is bigger dynamic range

We will start first batch TPA3255 module shipment from next monday, any questions, send PM to me.

Attachments

• 1280512745.jpg
    1280512745.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 1725739446.jpg
    1725739446.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 448552493.jpg
    448552493.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 362046502.jpg
    362046502.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
We have completed first batch TPA3255 module now, past our test .

burning test condition:

4ohm resister, 28Vrms stereo mode, 4hours 1khz sinewave signal continous burning-in past,good fan cooling left side.

2X196Wrms

4ohm resister, 35Vrms stereo mode, 30minutes sinewave signal continous burning-in past.good fan cooling left side.

2X305Wrms

Main specifications:
1) Signal input :1Vrms sensitivity.
2) Full protection: over current protection/over temperature protection/under voltage protection/over voltage protection.
3) Auto switch AC supply, 110Vac or 220Vac 50Hz or 60Hz auto switch.
4) Temperature control fan circuit, over 40deg fan run in full speed.
5) Size:200mm(L)x120mm(W)x40mm(H)

Special PCB design special PCB manufacture, suit for continous high current .

Due to high power level, heatsink big and fan cooling assembled.

Sound good than TPA3251, I think the reason is bigger dynamic range

We will start first batch TPA3255 module shipment from next monday, any questions, send PM to me.

A few additional:

1. Chip main voltage: PVDD=50V
2. Multilayer PCB
3. The price on Monday to get (21th)

My hifi input. Fan is no-go in a hifi power amplifier. I have a very powerfull class D amplifiers without fan. I have had up to 400 watt 8 ohm without fan. No I have 500 watt 2 ohm with no fan and only very small heatsink.

I you could make a version with no fan and no PSU, then I think that would be a good option

This is our product releases and technology forum, not here to promote your product, you can open your own post to sell your products, you have been disruptive here, is simply trying to sell your product, are abhorrent practices.

Now the economy goes bad, requires us to do more innovation, pursuit of long-term development, and not a scam

Now the economy goes bad, requires us to do more innovation, pursuit of long-term development, and not a scam

Last edited:
TPA3255 CHIP G6H AMPLIFIER MODULE COMPLETED

This version aims to showcase TPA3255 has high power and high integration and high performance, this chip high-power working temperature is quite high, when the chip temperature is higher, chip output over-current protection can be enhanced, and good heat dissipation in order to guarantee that the chip in its normal state, small heatsink or bad material heatsink will cause the chip temperature is too high.

Pure copper heat sink or heat pipe is good choice,only cost is a little higher, to control the volume, you must add fan cooling, this is very easy to understand, basically each home computer with air cooling unit does not affect his HIFI signal source.

If the system's overall energy conversion efficiency of 90%, 600W output means 667W of effective power, means 67W heat to dissipate quickly, if use no fan system, heatsink volume and weight will very high.

Attachments

• tpa3255 efficiency.PNG
    tpa3255 efficiency.PNG
    66.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.