• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tubes,Tube amps, Loudspeakers...You DREAM Here!!!From...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
carbon non-induction resistors

The last...

Attachments

• carbon resistors1.jpg
    carbon resistors1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 506
The ampermeters and other...

Here is USSR ampermater.

Big quantity for your chose.

Very good for mesurment and for tube desighn gear...
10 USD for each...
The knob is with silvered pins.
5A nominal...
Super variant for tube or other high-end eqipment...

Attachments

• there amper-meter.jpg
    there amper-meter.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 277
Re: For Geek...

nafanja said:
Tell me please. where I can find 110 db bass speaker with this true spec?

/Sorry, you miss my meaning.... 45-50Hz OK and 110 dB. Eminence does this quite nicely.

Not for home stereo, but bass guitar./

If you about that thios a little loud - no. I think for 1 W tube gaear is OK...
I am a tube lower... And this kind 96 db - is enough for me...
But interesting ook where Fr and 50 Hz I may find for 200 USd?

My apologies... I read the datasheet incorrectly. MAX SPL of 110dB, not 110dB/1W.

You can hit me with a fish now :eek:

Cheers!

Let me tell the story about my contact with Ilja, to warn other members!

About six months ago I got in contact with nafanja and he passed me the address of a friend (Oleg Sydorov) that had some Russian tubes. About 3 months ago I contacted that person and bought a couple of tubes, but have not received them yet, only lame excuses (and lies). I have not paid to Nafanja so I can't blame him directly (as he has not got my money) and neither do I know about this sale by Nafanja, but I thought it is the right of other diyaudio members to know about my experience.

Hi all members interested in doing business with nafanja!

Just want to tell you that my tubes arrived yesterday!

As I wrote in my previous post, it was about 6 months ago that I contacted Nafanja and he gave me the address of a colleague who sold tubes. From that moment I spoke only to this colleague, bought tubes from him and payed him... I almost forgot Nafanja :(

When I got in problems with this colleague I contacted Nafanja again, and he went after the tubes. As I said earlier, Nafanja has not got any cent from me, as I payed the value to his colleague. So I must say that I really appreciate this by Nafanja!

As soon as I find a real job I will contact Nafanja again, to buy a pair of nice output transformers from him!

Erik

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.