• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Buffalo III - flexibility without compromise.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I`ve been struggle last sale time to buy my Buffalo III in few tens of seconds from the sales start, and I succeed... Now it still be on sale after 8 hours from sale start...

Run and buy folks!

I`m still waiting for a shipping confirmation (as promised on shipping week of 21 aug.) for my pre order placed on the first sale minute of 6 aug...

Keep on the good work!

But no IVYs available to order :(

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I was not planning to get the BIII as I already have a heard of BII's and B32S.
I ordered one anyway while the euro is still worth anything!
This is a moment to invest in gold or buffalo's:D

On the TPA site I could not find any Buffalo III firmware chip for the volumite. I hope Brian will be so kind to include one with the shipment.

I recently ordered a new multiformat player (Oppo BDP-95) and as this sports two Sabre 9018 chips I look forward to a direct comparison (and to tab the DSD/I2S signal, hehe).
Cheers,
Nic

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I was not planning to get the BIII as I already have a heard of BII's and B32S.
I ordered one anyway while the euro is still worth anything!
This is a moment to invest in gold or buffalo's:D

On the TPA site I could not find any Buffalo III firmware chip for the volumite. I hope Brian will be so kind to include one with the shipment.

I recently ordered a new multiformat player (Oppo BDP-95) and as this sports two Sabre 9018 chips I look forward to a direct comparison (and to tab the DSD/I2S signal, hehe).
Cheers,
Nic

Hi
I just was thinking like you... a little earlier. I`ve already got a BDP95, and now I am waiting for my Buffalo... It could be nice to change same impressions, and hear your opinion about your player. But we have to find another thread for this subject...

I've just uploaded the BIII guide to the TPA site. It's become a pretty big document covering most configurations. Comments welcome.

Thank you for that Leon, it is much appreciated.

I'm starting to work out layouts, especially for doing a test layout before committing to a case.

Can anybody tell me the screw pitch/type so I might be able to track down a suitable tap if I use a spare perspex sheet>

Many thanks to all.

John

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.