• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Magic Gu15

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello every body, i recently got a box of ry15 (russian version of GU15). the seller told me it was a wonderful small DHT. diyers locally usually connect the tube ad triode to build the single ended schematics,i want to redesign it as a pushpull one.unluckily enough, i got no plot of its triode connection. could you help me with that tiny wonderful small DHT?:cannotbe:

hello every body, i recently got a box of ry15 (russian version of GU15). the seller told me it was a wonderful small DHT. diyers locally usually connect the tube ad triode to build the single ended schematics,i want to redesign it as a pushpull one.unluckily enough, i got no plot of its triode connection. could you help me with that tiny wonderful small DHT?:cannotbe:

Hi,

did anyone use this tube? I got 8 pcs last week. Any good datasheet? What is max anode dissipation? Maybe triode curves?

GU-15 Pentode (Gurlev).gif GU-15 Triode..gif View attachment gu15.zip

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.