Threadjacking

On a sad note, I don't really like doing this, but I did a very short search for James Randi Stuff.

From what this report evidences, and all points, like the article suggests clearly, can be run down-as they have done (or stated).

It seems my rather instinctive dislike of Randi is likely to be correctly based. * His work smacks of opportunistic Mcarthyism (For economic gain or otherwise). I don't know the guy from Adam, but such tearing down needs be done, from what I can see of the situation. And I say to you that my eyes are wide open, and very, very fair.

A Skeptical Look At James Randi

*The reference to his funding is in the video from the gentleman, who is speaking on the works of another quite distinguished gentleman, John Logie Baird. The link to the video is in this thread. One interesting point, is that Baird's work was (apparently on the personal research level) aimed at recording psychic pehnomena. If such a comment is not believed, it can be researched fairly easily. In conclusion, it is not uncommon for open minded scientists to go where their mind, logic, and results take them.

I am botherd by the way that the entire form, in the general sense, and the overall mental stance of most members, is slated toward believing that things that Randi has said - are true. From his reported behaviour and actions, all I see is fraud on a disturbing level.

What I see is the world of pyhsics slamming into the wall of it's own matrix of comprehension, in the mechanical sense of the mind/body psychological considerations. I stated as much in the Free energy thread, as that was all there was left to say, that was correct and decent.

As stated, I felt and mentioned that it was like the monkeys at the watering hole in 2001, and I did not want to interact in that manner, as that was the defeat of logic and observation, and the rule of the hindbrain was stepping in - to self protect. Even JNeutron, with his very fair position and points, was seemingly overcome by an incapacity to self reflect on the base psychological considerations which I attempted to broach as a core subject - which bears responsibility on the situation, as it does in all human interaction.

The situatiuon is complex, on the ecomomic, worldly power groupings, directions, many others, and last but not least, human nature, perverted or otherwise.

The reality of much phenomena that is not understood is deeply connected to human realization, both personal - inward, and outerworld-reality.

As for crystals, did you know it is possible to encode low frequencies in them? Only part of the wave, for example. Take that as fact, for a moment. Take it where it leads you.

John Logie Baird actually created a stereoscopic recording and transmission system back in 1928! it's primary purpose was not to watch reruns of 'The Price is Right'...but to be able to record and see psychic phenomena, or, to recieve and transmit gravitic, electric and aetheric dimensional signals.

Dr. Royal Raymond Rife created a 'tuned resonance' electric field system of eradicating parasitic and cancerous conditions within the human body and eradicated the (still existing-due to his work's destruction) vast majority of human disease. Research him. You will learn much.

He was destroyed for his foresight and genius. His work is finally getting out there. Long after his well undeserved death.

When will we stop and realise the existence groups of power and influence that destroy our best minds and human ideals?

Rife's repackaging:

http://www.technologyreview.com/Biotech/19195/

edit: I had to copy and save this post. It interesting that my computer connection failed right as I tried to post this.

The other day, for example, I recieved an in person first hand report of the creation (origin) of HIV (immuno-deficency virus creation) in a elitest collegate/corporate laboratory, in the early 70's.

It is also interesting to note that the vast majority of nano-particle work, product, and research today...comes from or originates in David Hudson's work. He was there first - by a country mile. Big country miles. And even though he's been buried out of existence by the forces arranged against him...since about 1996...he's still 20 to 30 years ahead of them.

No one would deny Faraday's accomplishments. I'm not the first to point out that in almost any field there is a point where there is literally a vacuum of knowledge to fill. There was a time where self taught and "basement' inventors made a huge contribution. Jim Williams has a few of Lord Kelvin's original instruments, it's amazing how crude they seem. I don't think a fundamental new discovery in semiconductors (for instance) is going to be made by a lone wolf guy in his garage.

As for nano-particles of gold making a 50% efficient solar panel, I am allowed to be skeptical. Gold is a known poison when actually in the silicon (but that's for IC's). Think also a 50% efficient solar cell would run at about 30A per square meter and that's in series not parallel. That's a lot more interconnect, solar cells already are a huge drain on starting matierial they might impinge on the metals market.

edit - I'll gladly admit that I misspoke, the latest and greatest claim a transparent conductive interconnect, still skeptical.

Further research shows nano-gold in organic solar cells, an entirely different matter. This is potentially useful work.

One last thing I found..."On a huch(sic), Hudson analyzed the brain tissue of pigs and cattle and found that brain dry matter weight was 5% rhodium and iridium! ". One would think this could be verified (or not) pretty easily.

scott wurcer said:
I retire now from this thread, google for yourselves monoatomic gold, white powder gold, etc. and read the nonsense. Crop circle residue and on and on. KBK, best of luck with your cables. I'm sure Clark Johnson and 6moons will give them a five star rating.

The weight of evidence, after a considerable amount of investigation is well against it being false. Breathlessly extrapolated by some eager folks and some info not quite correct, yes. But the overall direction and bent is pretty darn on track from what I can tell, at this juncture of my investigations. If you are looking for scientific lingo there, you 'll likely never get it. Too bad your your huamanistic linguistic skills on that one. Ie, you need to learn a new language here, to get it. It involves a deep change in the mind, first.

Remember the tale of Hook, Boyle, Wren, and the very ugly Newton, who perverted the original and true idea of scientific method and investigation, to his own little ego. That was the beginning of the end for proper scientific direction and investigation., it is particularly alarming when you realize that Newton was DEEPLY involved in the creation of the British banking system, and, as stated, the destruction fo the proper and working Royal Society. Both are horrific marks against his credibility as a honest and decent person.

Problem components for you -- is a leading (to a positive conclusion and area/way of investigation) answer for me: I am psychic. And I am 100% positive of that. Most people are, they just have to be shown how to achieve what given ability they may have. You could strap me to a chair and beat me to death 100 times concerning my conviction on that answer ("Are you psychic or is it all bull****?"-if I say yes, I'm beaten to death) and every time it will be the same. I am 100% on that answer. I've been through the reasons why it is difficult for people in general to accept, and in the free energy thread as well.

It is on this very given understanding you miss the whole shebang of the point and direction. The lack of understanding of it's existence for most folk, heck even that planes could fly over 100 years ago, is deeply rooted in the human hindbrain.

Clairty in that area involves complete collapse of the psyche as a prerequisite for getting there-for most folks. Once again, this is one very important reason why buddhists take it slow and to the larger extent, and train one-on-one. There is great danger to the individual during the teardown and reconstruction. It is not brainwashing, the individual comes to the buddhist themselves, it is not a forced situation. the individual does the teardown and reconstruction themselves, at the pace that works for them. The buddhist merely lives as an anchor of an example that it can be done and that it is FAR FAR better on the other side. You have no freaking idea how much better. The ego and it's associeted hindbrain fear is what keeps you away, the very thing that tells you that this stuff about Hudson, etc, is crap. There is no difference to the mind and body between a real death and a chemical and neural reconstruction. Clarity requires internal death and rebirth-there's no getting around it. Thus very few make it past that internal barrier. Ie, NO BALLS. No desire. The internal lie self protects.

Suffice it to say, if you don't get it, you simply don't. It is not your time. I will also say, that when people are actually on their deathbed, those last few hours is when I can actually communicate with them fully, near my highest level. Then, they can begin to understand. It helps ease the passage. The chemical changes and neural changes of the near-death situation allow for understanding to emerge.

I have ceased in any attempt to tell people how to directly speak with their hindbrain and 'get there', as the two folks whom I explained the technique to (individually tuned well enough so they could mount an attempt), both ended up sumitting themselves to the psyche hospital for a few months break. I wasn't there to guide them through it, as I don't have the time, so it was perhaps a bad idea to explain such-no matter how much they decided they wanted to 'see'.

Suffice it to say that the edifice and ego that is 'you', is enacting it's idea of a hindbrain directed 'bull*** filter and deciding it is bunk, as a form of self protection. Your ego/monkey/emotions/reptilian-hindbrain made that decision long before the formation of verbalization-thought in the so-called 'intellect'.

Once again, the entirely fitting 'hoisted by your own petard'.

:)

ps: If one reads this and feels there is little connection to my paragraphs that form an answer to Scott's statement, that is the hindbrain self protecting.

For example, I am about to go through a repeat, for the THIRD time with a close friend on these subjects. He is about to approach them again, as our intergration as people makes it rise to the fore again. Once again, I will tell him that he has been at this juncture before..and that he will have to search his mind to remember. And I will have to ask him again, "how much, again, do you want to go down the rabbit hole? As you don't remember how far you went last time. Your mind self healed over a period of a few months, and I backed off, realizing that you aren't ready for such, at this time in your life and hell, might never be. So, once again, please remember, do you want to do this AGAIN?"

Like being in a car accident or a really bad scene (severe beating, etc), the neural connections break (to destroy immediate memory) as a form of self protection and he fails to remember that this will be the THIRD time.

The problem is this:

If one believes the slightest bit of pyschic phenomena (in a scientific bent) or the slightest bit of 'over unity' stuff, it, by it's nature and very essence - physically and in reality becomes a understanding of the true existence of multi-dimensionality and your part in it. Ie, the very existence of the layering of the system..within YOU.

And the psyche is shattered, as pandora's box is open. One tiny pinprick of a hole in the wall of 'reality' as science in the linear sense sees it, and the logical conclusion is that pandora's box is not just peeking at you, it is completely exploded to all corners of the multiple dimensions of the universe.

In the most literal-linear and up to and including the most wild eyed ways possible, all bets about everything, anything at all, are COMPLETELY OFF.

It is, once again, not a question of reality, but of human psyche. The problem is deep within you. Not the 'outer' world.

Thus the realm of science, full of linear thinking and acting people (due to that *** Newton's garbage...) as a 'force'..self protects.