Stop the War!, Congress is saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
American Congress talk by KUCINICH

"Invading Iraq in response to 9/11 would be like Franklin Roosevelt invading México in response to Pearl Harbor.

This war must end now. It was unjust when it started, and is still unjust today. The U.S. Should get out now and try to save the lifes of American Troops and innocent Iraqi Citizens. Most importandly, ending the war now could salvage world opinion of the United States, which has been deteriorating since the war began. After all, the greates threat to the United States at this time is terrorism, which is breeding from this war."

Not a Congress man, your friend Destroyer X will talk now:

"Now you believe in Bush, as Germany believed in Hitler, after all "thing" finished, as all resting Germans told the world,
WE DID NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

Regards and piece brother....if possible.

Carlos

I am new to the forum and am in no way an expert at ANY things considered. (audio included, of course) Therefore I may go ignored..... or worse.

I am of the opinion that an individual not associated with any of the entities involved , should perhaps mind thier business. Please avoid making accusations. And DEFINITELY do not compare anyone to Hitler. (except Saddam Hussein, of course!..undeniable similarities)
And, please, for the love of God! don't quote KUCINICH. Please don't form your opinions based on the statements of radical politicians. (left OR right) Create your own INFORMED opinion.

I, as well as many Americans certainly DO understand the errors that have happened in Iraq. For the most part, Americans are giving, helpful, and kind. Come on..be reasonable..of course we cannot just leave! That's utterly moronic! Your statements can come across as very insulting, Do you think we are that stupid?..really.

Despite the fact that we may be 'hated the world over', I am sure you will continue to see us provide more relief, food, money, medicines, and protection than probably the rest of the world combined. The fact that I am paying for all of that gives me the right to mention it.

I am sure you will continue to see these things, unless of course..you are blind..
Please don't forget how media driven the world is..

Moderators:
I apologize if I seem combative here..I am not...I just can't see statements such as these going un-challenged..ESPECIALLY on an audio forum where internationalism works just fine. We all must respect each other. We all don't have all the facts.

OK, I'm done now :) I hope I didn't come across the wrong way.

Regards,
Marc

about bush and fascism: carlos only writes down, what more than 75% of the people in this world think. Except some million non educated amerikan fanatic christians of course. This should be an international, and not an amerikan board, so i see no point in why carlos statement should be censored. Even if some amerikans may dislike it. It contains more truth than the average FOX news or what every your göbbels media is over there. You buishists lie every day - to us and to you. The difference seems to be : we know.

I´m very sorry for those 25% of amerikans who tried to stop it and voted Kerry.

http://fun.sdinet.de/pics/politik/2004election_by_iq.png

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzkultur/0,1518,grossbild-405555-326686,00.html

http://sorryeverybody.com/

http://www.marryanamerican.ca/

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzkultur/0,1518,grossbild-405553-326686,00.html

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/52970

4000 votes for bush from a voting machine were only 638 citizens voted? smells much like 1933 - 1945, germany.

"Please don't forget how media driven the world is.."

.....and remember, the media of the world is pretty biased.

They can write pretty much anything they want, you know.....

I am not a "Busch supporter". He is HIGHLY imperfect. It should be known that he most likely won for reasons over and above foreign policy. Did you ever consider that Americans voted for him for other reasons? I think not, as non Americans are ONLY concerned about America's foreign policy. They are not concerned about America. Some of US are. Yes folks, in addition to our involvement in the world..we worry about ourselves too. Sorry.

In a nutshell.... That's how I see it.

BTW, I am writing for the sake of discussion, I intend no disrespect in my remarks.

edit: analog_sa

That's a perfect example of taking something blindly out of context. Hmm, like the media.

i´m under the strong impression, american media is biased much much higher, bush and amerikan politiks-

Well Till, If you are saying that American media favors Busch and his administration, you are way off. They are biased to the other side. I am under the impression that international media gets a majority of its information concerning US politics from sources within the USA. (CNN,MSNBC etc) One has to be careful in my opinion to listen hard..real hard and not take everything as 'gospel'.

I used the word gospel for entertainment value.:)

i know many newspaper turned against bush, but who does read them? obviosly not those stupid religios fanatic (masses?) in midwest. And is there any time left to read newspaper? 6h each day TV (FOX?) + going to church???

else, i understand now why elections day in germany is on sunday: religios fanatics don´t go to election as they are busy with their god. Normal thinking people do have time to vote, as its no working day.

Opposite in US, were they make elections at a working day, so working class people in the cities don´t have time to vote (why does it take up to some hours there, we need only a few seconds?)

anyway, the us managed to look even worse after the election than before (i wonder about that, thought impossible) US peoples sent a clear sign to old europe. It tells they do want agression, imperialism, war. There is some good on it: old europe is getting stronger in opposition now, you will have to pay for your goverments mistakes, not we. There was some fear over here Kerry would win with the consequence germany blood lost in iraq. Also, i personally will not have any problem with a strong a Euro. Sorry for those of you who still want a democratic and peacefull countrie. You seem to be the minority now.

OK,
I can see that I must be "religious fanatic" ?!? Hmmm, I don't go to church, I don't belong to a church, I don't associate myself with any organized religion, and I 'sin'. Furthermore I go to work everyday, spent less than 5 minutes voting and live in one of the acedemic capitols of the country..not the midwest..I am not alone in my viewpoints.

Till, I am happily bowing out of this discussion. I think we simply dis-agree..to the core. I just hope that this will not affect any possible future correspondence we may have. Can we 'agree to disagree'?

Destroyerx..you should be a talk show host! look what you started!:)

When did the murder of 100,000 + civilians just like you and me and my children and your children ever become acceptable?

It never did...:mad:

mpmarino,

i never said you are fanatic, christian, or anything. As i do not know you, i can´t say. Maybe i wrote something wrong, i intended to adressed the american in general. It´s quiet normal most people on this world do not agree in every point, i have no problem in this. For me, some differences do not mean we would have any problem with each other now. I hope audio related conversation will stay unaffected on our political belives and such.

http://www.joyoftech.com/joyoftech/joyarchives/613.html

My, my, my........

Such hatred, venom, vitriol and lies. Coming from Germany, the country who gave us you-know-who. And the technique of "if you tell a big enough lie, enough times, then people will believe it."

C'mon Till, if you really think that the American media is in favor of Bush, then you are living on another planet. The media went out of their way to spread lies about him, or didn't your "free press" tell you that?

I guess that not much has changed over there in the last 60 years, has it.............

BTW.......we don't give a rat's rear end over there what you think about our defending ourself. Call the UN next time Russia overruns your borders................

Have Kostritzer, and chill out, dude. You need it.

Jocko

Status
Not open for further replies.