Paid Member
Woody

another wild one -- noisy too

dave

Attachments

• woodpecker.jpg
    woodpecker.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 309
Netlist, indeed they could be brother and sister, except, they are both boys.. :p aren't they? lol

Duo only 2 cats.. :) lol, Sula is a good name, much better than Oscar.. :rolleyes:

planet10 you have tooo many cats, and other things.... do you feed all those cats? isn't it expensive!?!?!

tom1356 Is that all you've got? nothing to hug, and cuddle.. :)

rwagter, That first picture is sooo cute.. :) lol, the second one looks like a friends cat.. :)

Thankyou for all your picture.. :) did you guys finally dicide to add some pics so I would stop.. :D lol.. where are all the dogs? (no offence halo, thats not a dog.. :p) we have cats, and cat food.. :p

tom1356 said:
Oh hug and cuddle type pets...sure got them too.
This is Rudiger.

:p I think I like my cats better.. :)

Oscat is in one of his WILD moods this morning, the ones where he runs around jumping from chair to chair, and racing up and down the passage, you have to look out that he doesn't grab you as he runs past... just look at his eyes, hes a WILD BOY!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 316
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
SkinnyBoy said:
planet10 you have tooo many cats, and other things.... do you feed all those cats? isn't it expensive!?!?!

I don't have pictures of all of them up, missing Burmie, Drusila, and Chloe... yes, unfortuneatly we feed them all -- no mice or rats to worry about thou. Being mountain cats their lifespan isn't real long. They should start falling off in a couple years.

dave

You think planet10 has lots of cats, that's nothing. I know a couple on a remote island called Quadra out here, they have a very nice large property in Granite Bay which is quite secluded. They have nothing but a phone line, no power or cable.

There are normally over 200 cats at his place, fancy that!

He feeds them large bags of food and lots of fish and meat from the local area...

The cougar connection

Hey Dave,

That Ulysses is a handsome character. We have one with a similar look that came out of the woods one summer evening and hunted moths under our porch light for a few days until we let him in. (Sorry, no pics) The vet told us the ear tufts usually indicate a wildcat not too far up the family tree--I see Ulysses sports a pretty good set.