• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTT Amp6 Int. Amp for cheap chinese tube Int. Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It is a typical Amp6 except it uses Obbligato oil Caps for the input caps, Alps RK27 pot, has an added 10,000uf Electrolytic on C1819 for more bass, has cryo'd Vampire rca's and binding posts, plus it sits in a hardwood box. As some people have found, the red and green LED's do not work but that does not affect the sound or performance of the amp. I am looking to trade this beauty for one of those inexpensive tube amps from China. I guess this trade would be perfect for someone who dislikes the sound of tubes as much as I dislike the sound of Class D amps. :) Note - The attached picture is before I added the Obbligatos to the mix, so picture it with two big black caps on the right hand side. I can post updated pics later. If you are interested, please e-mail me. Thanks for looking!
DSC00442-1.jpg
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Don,

You may want to check you email server, as all my replies get bounced back -

I have an Amp5 and a few of the TA2020 based amps and need another like I need a hole in my head. Besides, my 6L6 Tube amp is working me again, so I am going to keep her for now.

Sorry...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.