• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JFET matching Jig

2Oz copper & dedicated jumper

• 2oZ copper

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Dedicated jumper clip in kit

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just want to mention. Istill have not ordered parts from mouser yet. So likely i will have things ready to ship before Tuesday next week. if not it will be delayed another week.
Hope you all will be patient enough for that.
I was hopping to order today morning,but plan failed.

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Dear kinku:
I did not get a private message or invoice yet, but have been on the spreadsheet.

I had contacted Merlin with my calculation for the final amount before Christmas, but he then replied that he was not part of the group buy any more.

Should I have gotten an invoice from you, or is the process for us guys in Europe separate?

Best regards, Claas

Last edited:
Dear kinku:
I did not get a private message or invoice yet, but have been on the spreadsheet.
Should I have gotten one, or is the process for us guys in Europe separate?

Best regards, Claas

Class sorry,no separate listing or sale for Europe.
I have 1-2 kits still available due to non payments etc. There is also possibility of getting to you cheaper through other European diyers.I will refund you the shipping cost once you find a partner in Europe. Just pay them directly.
But meanwhile send a PM in the format at post 131. I will send you an invoice.

@kinku,
please put chede kit in my parcel, I will send it them.

@chede,
hope that will be ok for you but it takes then a little bit longer

And my parcel will be packed with all the sweet things?

Actually you were the one I have in mind when I told him about it.:D

And sorry ,I need to finish this ASAP before can get into serious Semisouth business.

But was hesitant as you have other surprise board for someone else.

I will send you a free 2oz PCB FOR being such a good DIYer.!

Last edited: