• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5 amp transistor kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Mark,

sure, F5-kits still available!

I can offer you 2x F5-kits for 41.80 Euros with shipping to the Netherlands and paypal-fees included!

Regarding PSU: sorry, I don't know where you could get some boards. However doing a point to point power supply is not difficult! Just use some caps with screw terminals (the high current types).

Have nice holidays!

Hannes

new year, new pricing

Prices for mosfets and particularly for the jfets went up quite a bit already some time ago, so finally updated pricing becomes necessary.

F5 amp transistor kit

All transistors for one F5 channel:

• 1x IRFP240
  • 1x IRFP9240
  • 1x ZTX450
  • 1x ZTX550
  • 1x 2SK170BL (high power version of 2SK370)
  • 1x 2SJ74BL (high power version of 2SJ108)

If two channels are ordered, the big IRFP mosfets come matched (matched between channels).

This kit I can offer for 18.70 Euros.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.