• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5 amp transistor kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hello Hannes,

F5 kits, Aleph J kits and others transistors well received! :spin:

Many many thanks for the very professional service. I must say everythings was very well packed and identifyed... and i was very pleased to have a notification mail including pictures of items! :nod:

Very recommended.
:cheers:
Krivium.

Hi John,

glad to hear your package arrived well!

So you need 2x F5-kits with 2x matched pairs of each IRFP240 and IRFP9240 if I understand you correctly (2x output pairs per channel).

That's certainly no problem at all!

Will mail you an offer in a second!

Have fun, Hannes

Hi Al,

yes I get this request now and then, matched jfets in the kits are usually no problem.

If I have by chance some matched pairs left I usually don't ask something extra.

I don't have any at the moment, but just shoot me an email how many kits you need and I'll figure out a solution.

Hannes

Hello Hannes,

I need for my stereo F5 2 sets consisting of

1x IRFP240
1x IRFP9240
1x 2SK170BL (high power version of 2SK370)
1x 2SJ74BL (high power version of 2SJ108)
+enough Kerafol Keratherm heatpad for the 2 mosfets, the a little hard to get but truly excellent stuff recommended by EUVL (not precut, but rather easy to do yourself)

I already have ZTX450/550.

Thanks and "Frohe Ostern nach Österreich."

Gruß/best regards

Ulf

Quick update:

I can still offer F5-kits, while I still have a stash of the jfets, the IRFP mosfets are currently a little hard to get.

IRFP240 are restocked for sometime now, a new batch of IRFP9240 is ordered for quite some time now, but due to the delivery problems it's likely to take until to the end of next week until I can again offer full F5-kits.

Hannes

Hello Hannes,

F5 amp transistor kit

All transistors for one F5 channel:

* 1x IRFP240
* 1x IRFP9240
* 1x ZTX450
* 1x ZTX550
* 1x 2SK170BL (high power version of 2SK370)
* 1x 2SJ74BL (high power version of 2SJ108)

If two channels are ordered, the big IRFP mosfets come matched (matched between channels).

This kit I can offer for 17 Euros.

I need the complete MATCHED transistors sets for a stereo F5, including enough Kerafol Keratherm heatpad for all the transistors.

I copy this message in a PM to you ,
Thanks very much !
Michel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.