• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mini cases for amplifier,headphone and preamplifier.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear all, the cases below are available. It¡¯s suitable for mini amplifier, headphone, preamplifier. The inner size for one AL housing is 100*50*160 mm. I will pack one front panel, one rare panel, two AL houses, input and output sockets, knob and power switch as one set for all the DIYers. You are welcome to give me the drawing if you want to change the design. I can arrange to make samples as your requirements and drill all the holes for you.
Price : $US40/set
Shipment cost to Euro by Express: $US35/set
Shipment cost to USA by Express: $US32/set

I only accept payment by Western Union, www.westernunion.com much better than Paypal I think. Pls feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Attachments

• mini-front4.jpg
    mini-front4.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 907
Very nice.

Can you post some more photos of the sides, back, interior, connectors etc...?

Oh and one thought about Western Union: I've tried WU as a payment broker, and unfortunately, they are not accountable for your money. It can be lost or stolen by a third party with no proper means of id. Paypal is more expensive, but for good reason; you're paying them a small percentage for peace of mind. They're much more reliable as a means of buyer and seller protection.

-Erik

I agree. Not to mean any disrespect whatsoever, you could be completely trustworthy, but if I send money to China by Western Union and the case isnt sent, I'm screwed. There's nothing I can do.
Western Union is a dodgy payment method which works well for those who wish to purchase suspect goods from far off countries and remain anonymous, but paypal is much safer.
I'd rather pay the extra 3% or whatever it is in paypal fees and have that peace of mind.

If you click the OPs www link there are more pictures.
Are the feet included?
Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.