• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Starbucks Project Boxes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My niece works at the local Starbucks.

They had some half pound blends that were packaged in some nice tin boxes, however the blends weren't selling very well and the coffee was approaching its shelf life. So the store started grinding them and using them for their "coffee of the day."

My niece knew I had an affinity for silly things like this so she asked me if I wanted the tins which were just going to be thrown away.

I took 'em.

There are two types. One has a copper finish with a tiger's head embossed in the top, while the other has a patinated bronze finish with a sun god embossed in the top.

They measure approximately 6-5/8" x 3-1/2" x 2-3/4" (L W H).

I'll plan to keep some for myself, but if anyone else is interested, let me know and I'll work up something reasonable for shipping and handling.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

se

Is the photo displaying ok for everyone?

I couldn't see the photo until you added your second post.

...when I put my mouse on the text saying "diyAudio logo"...

Um, I don't see that text.

To answer your first post: I'd find some of these useful in the workshop, but shipping to Canada may be more hassle than it's worth for either of us. Nice looking boxes for a B1 buffer, too.

Regards.

Aengus

Aengus said:
I couldn't see the photo until you added your second post.

Thanks.

Weird.

Um, I don't see that text.

You'd only see the text if the graphic logo (in the upper left corner of the screen) isn't displaying.

To answer your first post: I'd find some of these useful in the workshop, but shipping to Canada may be more hassle than it's worth for either of us. Nice looking boxes for a B1 buffer, too.

Not a big hassle for me. If you're interested, I'd send you a few for a total of $10.

se

I attach a shot of what I see: no logo, no text, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Not a big hassle for me. If you're interested, I'd send you a few for a total of $10.

Works for me: do you take paypal?

Regards.

Aengus

Attachments

• diyatmp.jpg
    diyatmp.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 403
I've also received a couple of EMail inquiries. If everyone follows through, they boxes will be pretty much gone.

I have 12 on hand right now, and my niece said they had three more at the store, but I don't know which finish they have. What I have now are 9 bronze and 3 copper.

So for those who want them, we're going to have to work out who gets what finish or finishes.

I'll know later today what finish the others are.

se

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.