• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Starbucks Project Boxes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What next Steve.................Pez dispensers? :D .....and you never mentioned transformers once. What is the world coming to...........:bigeyes:

You need to come out with a line of wood boxes. :rofl: :rofl:

Jam

Attachments

• 25099b.jpg
    25099b.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 103
Aengus said:
Boxes arrived today; I think Steve took only a small loss on the shipping. I assume he loses on each transaction, but makes it up by selling in volume. :D

Pez dispensers? There are Pez dispensers available? Steve, let's talk...

Regards (and thanks).

Yeah, that's the ticket!

VOLUME! VOLUME! VOLUME! --David Letterman

Only the highest quality, 200# test corrugated boxes would do for you guys! That and underestimating the shipping costs just a bit, I was only out of pocket about $4.00. Think I'll retire from the Starbucks tins business. :D

se

sachi said:
Boxes arrived a couple of days ago..one of them had a slight dent on the cover but they were packed solidly..waay better than I expected actually..Thanks Steve..these will be put to good use very soon

You're welcome, Sachi! That's really all I wanted was to find some good homes for these guys. I've just got too much clutter here to hang on to more than a couple of them for myself.

Yeah, some boxes had some small dents and dings in them. I got them only after they'd first been manhandled by the Starbucks crew. But I tried to make sure that any dinged box was accompanied by a non-dinged box.

se

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.