where to buy 8" high excursion sub in EU ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wingman,
Its a shame you have never used Dynabel, they have some very good subwoofers,
Am glad you like the Bronze, it is anodized Bronze as my brother loves the MAD MAX movies!
I do not have 10 inch woofers, UK car people only want bigger subwoofer, i like 10inch better myself!
I hope next year i can make a 10 inch subwoofer, I have many more designs that i will make next year,
Can you think of any other companys that make good woofers in your country?

Paradise_Ice said:
Wingman,
Its a shame you have never used Dynabel, they have some very good subwoofers,
Am glad you like the Bronze, it is anodized Bronze as my brother loves the MAD MAX movies!
I do not have 10 inch woofers, UK car people only want bigger subwoofer, i like 10inch better myself!
I hope next year i can make a 10 inch subwoofer, I have many more designs that i will make next year,
Can you think of any other companys that make good woofers in your country?

Peerless and scan-speak is the only SQ car sub´s that i maked here in denmark i think.

boxter shark is a brand that dansk auto hifi sell. It there own brand but it is made in the far east.
A nice LOUD sub and whit a decent sound.

shark video

shadowworks sub´s what do they coast ?

Wingman Some are expensive and some a very cheap,
I dont want to tell you price on this forum, i dont think thats allowed, they can post to anywhere in the world.
the Judge Red is my favourit, it goes very deep and is very tight!
but the Nemesis is faster with a Carbon cone, They all sound different, so there is something for everybody.:angel:

Paradise_Ice said:
Wingman Some are expensive and some a very cheap,
I dont want to tell you price on this forum, i dont think thats allowed, they can post to anywhere in the world.
the Judge Red is my favourit, it goes very deep and is very tight!
but the Nemesis is faster with a Carbon cone, They all sound different, so there is something for everybody.:angel:

tell me all about them on mail pleas.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.