where to buy 8" high excursion sub in EU ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all

I´m looking for 8-10 8" high excursion sub´s.
i´m planing to use them in my car in a sealed cabinet. It will give the WOW efekt :D and i hope i can make it sound nice :att'n:

But every time i find a good wofer it is in US. And it will cost my far to must in shipping and tax´s.

Thank you for helping me

will HI-VI D8G 8" WOOFER from partexpress be a good choice ? and where to buy in EU ?
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

wingman said:
I know but i like the sound af seald better and i can have the space for more woffers !

yes, and you'll need more woofer to even get the same dB output at lower frequencies.... and more power.. :p

it will also depend very much on the woofers as to if they are really suited to a sealed box....

my friend has two of these:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

the box was sealed before he had time to go buy a port, the bass was there, BUT IT SUCKED!!! 90litre sealed, yea, too large really..... once it was ported, the bass is amazing for a couple of cheap 8inch subs... I still can't believe it actually... lol

SkinnyBoy said:

yes, and you'll need more woofer to even get the same dB output at lower frequencies.... and more power.. :p

it will also depend very much on the woofers as to if they are really suited to a sealed box....

my friend has two of these:

the box was sealed before he had time to go buy a port, the bass was there, BUT IT SUCKED!!! 90litre sealed, yea, too large really..... once it was ported, the bass is amazing for a couple of cheap 8inch subs... I still can't believe it actually... lol

I know !

Do you know where to buy the sub in EU or what the name for the sub is ?

wingman said:

I know !

Do you know where to buy the sub in EU or what the name for the sub is ?

the brand is Venom... as to where you can get them other that Australia... wouldn't have a clue... they are pretty darn cheap though :D hehe

if you buy: (Australia Dollars)

1-4 they are $39.95 each
5-9 they are $35.90 each
10+ they are $31.90 each :D

which is.....
$US27.86
$US25.04
and
$US22.25

:) lol I'll go away now.. :p

Hi Wingman
You know 8 inch units are better for tight quick bass, but you will need 12 if you want to make your life eaay, to get that big bass wave! I used 8's but the box size is to large and now adays 12 can run in 30 to 40 liters, I noticed you said you like tight bass, then a sealed box is better, what do you think of this Blob!

Attachments

• dsc06337 thumb nail.jpg
    dsc06337 thumb nail.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 143
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.