18 inch mini scoop design (compact)

i read up on the 2500 and i will order a pair and see how they respond. thank you guys

hi brian , would you be able to tell me what the difference would be with the cabs if the wood in the middle of the cab, the one that comes down from the top 11 inches, if this was 13 inches long instead of 11?
how much would this affect the tuning of the cabs?
thanks in advance

which measurement tool is recomended?
akabak, hornresp or something else?

Hi Pabesco, just wondering how your project went.
Did it live up to your expectations? Do they go low enough for your purposes?
How is the quality of sound, pertaining to peaky-ness or overdamped.
Just wondering as I think a BVR/ mini scoop is what I want to build for my next project.

hi guys, i know are passed some year from these conversations but i'm tring to design 2 back horn loaded whit hornresp and these conversation give me some answers and a question

why did you apply an HPF? for reducing the displacement of the speaker? in these case if i have a preamplifier and he got a cut like in the picture i don't need these HPF?

CPBM5DZ

thanks

You're welcome!

I don't know; I mean that historically it would be a separate device and/or built as part of the XO, but I haven't kept up with the electronics for decades now, so check your manual.

Only if there's very little signal below ~30 Hz as excursion is increasing at 4x/octave.