TH-18 Flat to 35hz! (Xoc1's design)

Early decisions came out today: ACCEPTED!!!

Thanks everyone who has been supportive!

Hey that's great, congrats!:)

Your on a roll now. May you always keep your forward momentum...
justdoingawesomestuffp1.gif

finaly , B&C sw115 are on the way home . Will try it with two FP 10000Q clones.
Did some different job on bracing , simple but very efficient - also wood is birch plywood but waterproof - sounds much better because warnishing from inside .Hope that i will test them before new year....

Attachments

• skladište.jpg
    skladište.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 1,213
The Sheet and a Half Challenge?

I had a quick search thru all my files and found this which I tidied up a little.
Looks a bit rough and ready at the moment.
With a bit more work it might be possible to optimize it a bit better.
I wonder if it could be done with 3 sheets for a pair of cabs?
Maybe print it out and cut all the panels out with scissors and try a re-arrange......

Please check this is all complete and OK before cutting anything!;)
Sizes are noted on the panels, check it all against the bill of materials
Regards
Xoc1

Attachments

• TH18 Cut Sheets 8ft x 4ft.PDF
    43 KB · Views: 623
It would be fairly easy to export the cut sheets as an 1:1 scale Autocad compatible DWG file format.
You could then use a free 2D CAD program such as Draftsight to edit the drawing.
Draftsight would let you manipulate the drawing with the same sort of functionality available in Autocad.
Free CAD software* for your DWG files: DraftSight lets professional CAD users, students and educators create, edit and view DWG files. DraftSight runs on Windows®, Mac® and Linux. - Dassault Systèmes[swfreetools]-[middle]-[intext]-[www.solidworks.com]

I will have a go at exporting the cut sheets as a DWG format later today if I have time. Looks like the DWG could be posted in a zip file;)

Hi Xoc1,

Did you ever post a finished drawing for the version with throat correction?

Regards,
In post # 805, Xoc1 wrote:

The concept of cone correction is complicated by the fact that If I posted a fully corrected layout I would be posting a very close clone copy of the Danley TH118.

Post # 482 is an example of "V" cone correction, though the V could be closer to the cone. More info in 524, 528, 562, 569, 571, 582, leave out the ring in post # 591 and make the blue "V" 45 degrees and you have an improved "throat correction", a very close clone copy of the Danley TH118.

Small details can make large differences.

Let's see more DIY and less cloning!

Art

Last edited: