Gjallerhorn

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wow! Do you plan to sue?

No. I'm just an average Joe. I don't have the resources to be suing someone internationally. Besides my plans have always been share/freeware for anyone who wants to have a go at making them. Making a profit was never a goal. What bugs me is they could've asked me or gave a notification at least. I'd have said yes. There are a couple of guys who have CNC's who do build some of my plans for other people and of course they need compensated for the materials and some of their labor. It doesn't bother me. This is probably the same type of deal but it would've been nice if they asked about it and perhaps gave credit to the cabinet designers on the site.

Hi everyone, would someone be able to PM the V2 plans for the Gjallerhorn, and any extra info you think I would need. Also I read through but does anyone else recommend any other driver than the TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400, as it looks like that would be difficult to get hold of. Thanks.

The plans are available at my forum but it is currently down for maintenance. Should be back up in a day or two.

See my last reply. I'd really recommend one of my newer designs over the GH2 at this point. The driver choices for the GH / GH2 aren't many. A single Skhorn or 2X Skram or Ckram cabinets will outperform.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.