Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.. i can't stop playing this pcb..
added second set of rectifier for flexibility, now i can use it with single or dual bridge rectifiers.. i think it's finalized now.. is there any error or any suggestions to improve?
thanks..

Attachments

• dx_psu_ds.png
    dx_psu_ds.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 773
Looks good....but i have not free time to be watching in

details..also we already have the Dx supply pcboard.

I am in several foruns, feeding threads, answering questions, posting schematics and sketches, releasing projects, producing videos, editting videos, uploading videos..and also taking care of my house, my job and my family...there's no free time to go backwards to evaluate things we have already made.

Here you have more modern designs. supply, protector and something more:

http://www.nabucoeletronica.com.br/dx/home.html

Thank you, very kind from you to share your work with us.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
We still have people building the Dx amplifier

This was made last week in São Paulo.

São Paulo is Brazil's biggest town.... 10.8 Million souls, mainly developed by Italian emigrants that came to work in Coffee farms after the slave freedom.....now a days we have 50 percent of our heavy industries there.

Brazil production is 3.6 million automobile each year... a third of U.S. production in a year (2011)

We produce all we need, exception are high end technology and Precision instruments.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dx feito em casa..jpg
    Dx feito em casa..jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 668
  • São Paulo.jpg
    São Paulo.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 637
Last edited:
Herman will produce pcboards to the Dx amplifier

This is part of my effort to "cut out the wings of pirates".... having my own people offering they will be in troubles to sell their non authorized stuff...also i have asked Herman to offer by a low price.

If someone wants a "Classic" audio amplifier, from the seventies..then go direct to him, i do not need to know..this is in between you and Herman.

He is not that good with english but he has translator.

I will help and will give follow up....pcboards are from Herman but the amplifier is my son.

garudazero@gmail.com

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• FURO(1).jpg
    FURO(1).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 185
  • DX AMPLIFIER.jpg
    DX AMPLIFIER.jpg
    648.4 KB · Views: 565
  • DIYAUDIO DX AMP.JPG
    DIYAUDIO DX AMP.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 585
Uncle Charlie has now his own forum... Dx amp forum

Uncle charlie has a forum.
You are welcome...there you can post translating from google.... Dx Super A, Analogic power supply, Dx speaker kit + enclosure, Dx Zimmer SMPS Supply (Kraftwerk), and Mini MAKO (the amplifier from the hell...high power crazy machine) will be developed there.

I will not leave the other 8 foruns i am working with....i will just start mine own.

I week and 50 guys already there...very good for one week..i am proud about these results...this means i will have thousand in a year... 5000 in the second year and will reach the diyaudio fourm in 12 years

Please, subscribe to help uncle charlie to obtain great numbers of subscribers... even if you do not intend to be reading in portuguese...this helps...when people see big number of members, then they believe the forum is good....and this i not untrue...the good ones are really highly populated.

It is a new style.... it is forbidden to forbid... there you can have double registers...you can have double personality, there you can say words, to call people names...moderators cannot banish, great developers of circuits are more important than buggers and everyone manage his own thread.... can buy or sell... can talk about politics and religion, also can fight..no problems..you can be natural, human and no one will use cop hat there...pictures the size you want..if you want of topic...no problem....you will be tollerated till you perceive yourself the mess and will start a new thread fixing all the mess.... new projects will start there..will be published in other foruns with 3 months delay.

Here is the adress...you are all welcome to visit us.... it is in portuguese...but schematics, pictures and videos have no language..we all can understand schematic..having doubt i can answer you in Portuguese, Spanish, French and English..... welcome everyone from the International community:

Amplificador DX • Índice

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dx Forum.jpg
    Dx Forum.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Thank you dear friend...but i have not these files on my computer

These things were posted in order to keep information available to the whole world....in this same thread you have all you may need..but you have to search as i have not these files on my computers anymore.

This amplifier is nice, but a little bit old.... go to the first page in this thread and you gonna se the date there..... also we have Greg Erskine pages, there he saved files from several Dx amplifiers.... these pages adress also posted in this same thread.

http://users.tpg.com.au/users/gerskine/dxamp/

I use to make a lot of amplifiers...last year i have made 3 amplifiers each week, i have no condition to keep files from all them in my hard drive because the mess would be too much.... then the posted ones goes to the forum and there will be my "remote hard drive".... this is the silent business done..... i do create and publish things, cooperating with the forum to have material posted...and forum gives me room to save them.... you know...one hand washing the other.... forum has my cooperation and i have cooperation from the forum.

The non published amplifiers are here at my computers...i have three computers..total of 4 terabytes of memory..filled till the top with amplifiers.

regards,

Carlos

For you too dear khalsa

Interesting your name...codename...nickname.... reading in portuguese, using our reading, our pronunciation and entonation results in "calça"..and this means pants.

Nice that.

I will not forget you because of that.. name easy to memorize because goes associated with an object.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Calça is Pants.jpg
    Calça is Pants.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 912
Status
Not open for further replies.