R0012346-165-Edit.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 1,698
  • R0012358-177-Edit.jpg
    R0012358-177-Edit.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 1,010
  • R0012418-44-Edit-Edit.jpg
    R0012418-44-Edit-Edit.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 825
I took one of my aleph's apart because i'm going to re-do the chassis, and build new ones.

Close up and good pics of the mini Aleph SMD.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Yes, i know that, the resistance was there.... more for decoration purposes....

to produce a picture only, in the layout the resistance is outside the coil, aside the the coil.

This resistance entered there to produce a picture... but will be removed when operating.

thanks to remember me that saturates and produces awfull sound, i have experienced that in 1981 testing some DIY speaker crossovers.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Coils and resistance.gif
    Coils and resistance.gif
    62.8 KB · Views: 923
Last edited:
Nice Magical Mistery amplifier Mandrake, huge power transformers, enormous bank of

condensers and no power transistor at our site.

Very strange.

Sadly you do not want to share, i have asked the schematic to try and never arrived.... well, this is up to you.

Very nice, too much pretty to a single person enjoy, you should share, make the experience, we feel good with other guys happy with our amplifiers.

regards,

Carlos

I took one of my aleph's apart because i'm going to re-do the chassis, and build new ones.

Close up and good pics of the mini Aleph SMD.

Are those surface mount caps on that board? if they are...I would change them for something better.I know them for they "short life" I used to fix many pip boards with these caps, they always leak and get bad easily.just check them with an ESR meter.