Post your Solid State pics here

My new hybrid power amp.
12AU7 front end with MOSFET output transistors.

Attachments

• 100_1776.jpg
    100_1776.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,440
Re: Re: VSOP amp

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Specs are here.

Originally posted by bogdan_borko

You could stick a few transistors more in that thing!

:D :spin:

Yea, why waste so much empty PCB space?:cheeky: Not environmentally friendly there.:whazzat:

You ought to be able to cram the PCB with lots of them.

...like this....:tongue:

:D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,707
And the sound is…!

One thing is to build things. That who matter for me is how it’s sounds and deliver the music. The focus is the experience.

For me the PCB look more like a computer card then something who handling analog signals with all problems that involve!

Can you tell me, or us I hope have an interest, how the sound and the experience are!? It’s not enough to say that it sounds marvelous…

regard

Progg70

I'm getting pretty close to a working project on this preamp. Here's the board under the command of the mighty Atmel STK-500. The software can now change the input, change the coupling, and adjust the volume via my fancy rotary encoder. I still need to write more software to accept remote control commands and to drive the display and scan the front panel buttons.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.