Cyrus PSX dead

Buongiorno a tutti, ho da poco acquistato da un privato un Cyrus two del 1990 e sto cercando di acquistare il suo alimentatore PSX da collegare in modo da sfruttarne ancora di più le potenzialità, la mia domanda è: Le PSX prima e seconda generazione con questo mio integrato ?

Perché ho notato che anche sulla Bay ci sono 2 diversi modelli di PSX per il cyrus two, qualcuno può aiutarmi? grazie

diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Buongiorno a tutti, ho da poco acquistato da un privato un Cyrus two del 1990 e sto cercando di acquistare il suo alimentatore PSX da collegare in modo da sfruttarne ancora di più le potenzialità, la mia domanda è: Le PSX prima e seconda generazione con questo mio integrato ?

Perché ho notato che anche sulla Bay ci sono 2 diversi modelli di PSX per il cyrus two, qualcuno può aiutarmi? grazie
:cop: English please.

TRANSLATION:
Hello everyone, I recently bought a 1990 Cyrus two from a private individual and I'm trying to buy its PSX power supply to connect in order to exploit its potential even more, my question is: The first and second generation PSX with this my integrated ?

Because I noticed that even on the Bay there are 2 different PSX models for the cyrus two, can anyone help me? thank you

hello everyone, I recently bought a 1990 Cyrus two from a private individual and I'm trying to buy its PSX power supply to connect in order to exploit its potential even more, my question is: The first and second generation PSX with this my integrated?

Because I noticed that even on the Bay there are 2 different PSX models for the cyrus two, can anyone help me? thank you

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I would use the original version. The newer PSX is designed for newer product and has a regulator built in to set the output voltage depending on what it is plugged into. I'm not sure if the connectors are the same, I've never even considered using one not intended for a different product.

I was authorized warranty for Cyrus in Canada.

Userei la versione originale. Il nuovo PSX è progettato per i prodotti più recenti e ha un regolatore integrato per impostare la tensione di uscita in base a ciò a cui è collegato. Non sono sicuro che i connettori siano gli stessi, non ho mai nemmeno considerato di utilizzarne uno non destinato a un prodotto diverso.

Ero garanzia autorizzata per Cyrus in Canada.

yes, I understand but I would use an original version of the PSX only that I have seen that over time they have made different versions for my Cyrus two amplifier, one with the push-button ignition and the plastic case, the other with the toggle ignition and the aluminum case ... are both compatible with my Cyrus two?

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Having said that, I honestly don't know how much more you're going to notice. You will get a little more power, generate a bit more heat. Make sure you have very good ventilation for your amplifier as the internal supply voltages are higher now. There are also jumpers to move inside the amplifier.

Having said that, I honestly don't know how much more you're going to notice. You will get a little more power, generate a bit more heat. Make sure you have very good ventilation for your amplifier as the internal supply voltages are higher now. There are also jumpers to move inside the amplifier.
I'm sorry but what bridge are you talking about? I know you have to remove 2 fuses inside the amplifier but nothing else...