Linx Nebula Schematic

Wharfedale

I got one some years ago from Wharfedale - for some reason they had taken on support of linx equipment. I suspect you won't have much success with this line of enquiry though so if you like I'll have a go at scanning it in and attaching it to a message on this forum. It's a little bit blurry so you might not be able to read all the part numbers, but it'll be better than nothing I should think.

Ooops - haven't been checking on this forum. If anyone still wants a (poor quality) image of the circuit diagram send me a private message with your email address. Also, let me know if your email server has a problem with large attachments and I'll split it into several emails.

In the attached PDF files my own created schematics from LINX model "Quasar" - perhaps helpful.
Who knows, who has overtaken this audio brand (resp. the currently brand name)?

Attachments

• C ...-A-Linx Quasar Logic.ckt.pdf
    49.4 KB · Views: 502
  • C ...-A-Linx Quasar Power Amp.ckt.pdf
    14.7 KB · Views: 762
  • C ...-A-Linx Quasar Pre I.ckt.pdf
    25.5 KB · Views: 473
  • C ...-A-Linx Quasar Pre II.ckt.pdf
    21.1 KB · Views: 424
  • C ...-A-Linx Quasar Pre.ckt.pdf
    30.9 KB · Views: 414
  • C ...-A-Linx Quasar PS Logic.ckt.pdf
    49.4 KB · Views: 392
  • Linx Quasar vorne re.jpg
    Linx Quasar vorne re.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,069
  • Linx Quasar.jpg
    Linx Quasar.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,046
  • LYNX 3 Schem www.audio-circuit.dk.pdf
    21.3 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:
Linx Nebula saved!

Many thanks to Paul (pfshepherd) for emailing the schematic. I tracked down a shorted :smash: 2sc2910 in the 12v logic supply which when replaced brought the amp to life. :D

The amp sounds pretty darn good - I bought it faulty so this is my first audition. I think it might be the best £15 I've ever spent! I think I even got a pair of bookshelf speakers with it iirc :cool:

regards

David

Linx Nebulla

need also a copy from the circuit diagramm ...thanks

joachim-schneider-web@web.de

Many thanks to Paul (pfshepherd) for emailing the schematic. I tracked down a shorted :smash: 2sc2910 in the 12v logic supply which when replaced brought the amp to life. :D

The amp sounds pretty darn good - I bought it faulty so this is my first audition. I think it might be the best £15 I've ever spent! I think I even got a pair of bookshelf speakers with it iirc :cool:

regards

David

Ooops - haven't been checking on this forum. If anyone still wants a (poor quality) image of the circuit diagram send me a private message with your email address. Also, let me know if your email server has a problem with large attachments and I'll split it into several emails.
Hi pfshepherd if still available I would like a copy of the Linx Nebula schematic Please send to lindengraham225@gmail.com
Many thanks
Linden

Excellent! Thanks - how did you come to have these?
I have a photocopy of the Nebula circuit because I sent it for repair and asked for one. At that time Linx equipment was being serviced by Wharfedale. I am under the impression Linx has long since disappeared.

Hello, do you still have the Nebula circuit drawing? i would like to ask you (or anyone who has it) to send it to me , please.

Thank you!