Adcom 555 II channel failure

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Arif,
I don't believe it!! I ran into my 555II manual. Just got to fire stuff up to scan that section for you. Give me a bit of time & I'll post.

Now, colours (Canadian eh) : Sec - Blu - to optional fan Red/Blk - to rectifiers / caps.

Yeah, you knew that so: Yel & Blk-120V tap Orn & Red- 100V tap Blu & Wht - common. That's the primary circuit.

Now give me some time to post the pretty picture. ;)

-Chris

You know, I looked for months for this manual!

Chris...

I have the schematic, the amp has been fixed and was actually
sold and is out in the field presumably still working. The witness
resistors never blew. The schematic I have is from Adcom, its huge, on thick paper probably 24" square. I dont know how I'd scan it properly. Thanks for the offer tho. .

I've been reading your recent posts and would like to thank you again for all the help you provided me back then on this project.

Currently I'm restoring a TEK Type 130 L-C meter (for fun) and finally wisened up about 6 months ago and bought a Fluke 87V

Take care

Barry

anatech said:
Arif,
I don't believe it!! I ran into my 555II manual. Just got to fire stuff up to scan that section for you. Give me a bit of time & I'll post.

Now, colours (Canadian eh) : Sec - Blu - to optional fan Red/Blk - to rectifiers / caps.

Yeah, you knew that so: Yel & Blk-120V tap Orn & Red- 100V tap Blu & Wht - common. That's the primary circuit.

Now give me some time to post the pretty picture. ;)

-Chris

You know, I looked for months for this manual!

You are the best! I will be waiting for the pretty pics

:)

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Arif,
Scanner's on .... here it is!

-Chris

Attachments

• xformer_detail (medium).jpg
    xformer_detail (medium).jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 235
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.