What is hi fidelity?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I guaranteed i am not, do not know you wife

And never been in Canada....but for me is a very great honor have some similarities with you, one of the people i like here.... and take a look.... till is friend, Chocoholic i like too, Eva i also like...i am surrounded man for the people kind.

What a lucky guy i am.... Palesha Mahendra is becoming friend too. i am very happy, more than electronics, meet foreign people and understand their characteristics is wonderfull.

Made me think in another world in future, no frontiers , no war, no money and no guns.

We already not paying to dream!...why not?

Carlos

Fets and Mosfets....

Hello Carlos

I don't know much more than you about Fets and Mosfets, the
only thing I know is they have a Drain, Source and Gate and
they virtually indestructible (never had one going bad on me).
Vdd and internal capacitance parameters we have to take in consideration and reasonable heat sinking to dissipate heat
even tough my Slone amplifiers don't get hot in anyway and
produce a sound that is out of this world.

Of course some precautions have to be taken and I don't
mean being strapped to an antistatic cord, but again they
recommend that to handle Cmos chips (I never used it even
with those chips).

Sorte??? Talvez....

Um abracao, Carlos

Some people speak with an accent, but rarely do you come across someone who writes with one. The anecdotes cracked me up good and proper. Yet somehow I can't imagine this guy listening to music that makes him cry. I imagine him listening to a cross between circus music, Madness and samba. And look at his portrait! Is that a man who listens to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata with tears rolling down his cheeks? I think not.

I do not like Samba, not Carnival, nor Carnival

And i never understood why people runs to get a ball in a football game.
They seem to me stupids, all them... when they reach the ball, when they can to hold the ball and go home ,with the ball, to give the ball to their childrens play, the crazy guy send the ball to hell.

If i could, i will give one ball for each one off them, all 22 players, also to judges and whole staff and say... go to your house an take care your sons.

I like to hear Wagner, do not like brazilian music with the exception of bossa nova, old music, brazilian old music also.

In my idea, people made music till 1950..... and them start to make noise, unfortunattely i born in the noisy times.

And i like analogue recordings too, if you take a look in sampling, and studie them hard, you will se that the sound resultant is not the same recorded,.... also, CD normally cuts frequencies very high, alike 40 Kilohertz...you do not hear, but you fell.

Welcome, Mr Pass, your opinion is valuable, and will be listened, readed, and respected. You are not a normal mortal like i am, this way, ready to learn if you decided to spent your time with us.

Carlos

Mr Bishop, better to study a little bit more

To know better wide world! and to perceive, all of us different one each other, in your country you can see people that loves damn samba and carnival, in my country you can find my person, i love Scotish music.

Do not speak good english, but you maybe cannot understand many words in portuguese too.

Carlos

Hi Carlos
Do you really like Scottish music?
I live in Scotland and i dont really enjoy it, i guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the world, but the grass is very green here, oh and its very wet!
Music is about enjoyment, i dont enjoy my very expensive Hi-fi the way i enjoyed my cheap old first hi-fi! when i was only 9, ironic is it not.
The more i have and want the less i get, I guess ignorance is bliss,

Not only Scotish music... whole scotland!

Do not know the name.... with a bag full of air.... full of pipes....wonderfull....magnificent.... i really love it....please.... have some..... small MP3.... send it please!

send me an email -- use the button below

Have pictures from Scotland hi hills..... Stones..... Sea....Girls.... Family.... Houses....Streets...love Scotland!

Carlos

That's the biggest problem we have, all mankind.

We are never satisfied.
We are always wondering to move, to change, and life good thinks is not alowed... eat too much became fat... sex to much will loose interest and too much children.... money too much you will never know who is your really friend.

I live in a place you may dream to see.... in front of me like a paradise, reefs full of small fishes, full of colours, warm water, around 23 or 25 degrées centigrades.

I gonne to this beach 5 times diving.... and more 10 years without having a look at the pools formed by the reefs... i live very high, this way i have a wonderfull vision...but windows always closed... we do not see the beach anymore... alike your wonderfull humid fields, marvellous gelid wind... wonderfull rocks... and you do not like too much anymore.

That's the way we are.... a say in my country:

Also you became "full of", tired of coconut pudding... wonderfull coconut, but you be full of too.

regards,

Carlos

Your a lucky lucky man Carlos!
Its sounds like you live in Paradise to me!,
I will try and find a small MP3 of some Bagpipe music if you really want it? You know my hi-fi sounds best at night, when everybody is asleep and not using there electricity supply, so my hi-fi gets the cleanest power it can, Dose anybody else notice this or am i mad!:bigeyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.