What is hi fidelity?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not made, i think we made some fine tuning.

Have you perceived that our ears acomodates.... acomodation, i think this world do not exists.... adaptation of ours ears... could you perceive that some bad sound turns good if you made it,if you like it, beeing pretty, because you have hard work on it.... and them you feel it is good.

A clear example... put a blue glass.... everything will be blue.... but your brains make some "white balance" automatically... and you will see white as white....being blue because of glasses.

This way, our subjectivity goes together our heart, our feelings... at nigth, silence... focus are deeper, feelings are free to dream... you and yourself.... some people say that this feeling is God on you... as a part of... i do not know those things...but feelings are the most wonderfull things in world.... if you like till, he is with us.... he write short damn direct words, you cannot perceive heat on his words....but when you look at his pictures, his egg automobile, his way of life.... all things move... all things change... he is a friend, can speak hard the way he want!

Music is inside brain.... when you be in love, the magic of passion, you hear music, sun shines brigth, eyes have more focus, things became things, no valuable things.... damn trash.... you need skin, you need the magic moments of beeing one looking deeply inside the other one... the magic of love.

Good scotish man... wonderfull as a good wiskye... have fun with you beloved terrible and marvellous sound equipment.

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.