Single-cycle symmetric (N - P - N channel + P - N - P channel) repeater plated input

vote scheme

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sir , the Eurasian Patent Company will be published description of the above solutions. In this forum will also be photos and descriptions . Moreover, in this same solution is described herein as RSM1794A DAC chip , in turn also the voltage amplifier . Such tehnicheskoereshenie creates the shortest path in the world. The signal from the DAC chip RSM1794A served directly to the repeater repeater Besides , I still have a few repeaters class A. One of these hybrid in economy class A. They also filed an application to the Eurasian Patent Society . Repeaters can I put everything on the forum tomorrow. Converter current in a lot of stress on the DAC RSM1794A , I'll post after obtaining a patent . Only approximate this summer. My English Google translator .

Consider your schematic on the far left In post#1, I hope that I understand it as follows:

• Has a voltage gain of 1.
  • Each unit is a voltage source power amp and a current source power amp operating in parallel. The bjts have their opposed emitters and their opposed collector nodes joined so as to make the power output node...
It is a kind of paralleling two modified JLH class A amps.

Brief description of the operating principle of a single-cycle symmetric povtoritelya.Ustroystvo consists of two single-ended repeaters performed on transistors T1 and T2 and the current generators 1 and 2. Here we assume that the interaction ( overflow ) currents between the left single-cycle repeater N - P - N and right channel single-ended repeater P - N-H channel is not happening. However , we assume that the left and right single-ended single-cycle repeater repeater at the same time give to the load current .
Power generators 1 and 2 are set to the current 2.5 amps. Suppose that at a given time on a device input signal goes positive . In this case the load current flows . Assume that a current in the load at this time is 1 ampere . This load current will consist of two currents.
0.5 amps will flow out of the transistor T1 and 0.5 ampere flows out of the current generator 2 . While simultaneously decreasing the current generator 1 to 0.5 amps. The total current through the transistor T1 will remain unchanged and will be 2.5 Amp , the same thing will happen with the right shoulder only in the opposite sequence. In this case you can see that the total current consumption device remains unchanged.
So regardless of output power , up to output short circuit , the total current drawn by two single-cycle repeaters will not be changed.
All this increases system efficiency to 50%, reduces the harmonic distortion.
Due to the stability of the current consumption is significantly reduced :
IMD ;
Parasitic inductive pickup tire supply ;
Injection of tire noise source.
Completely absent transient distortion:
nonlinearity input impedance ;
thermal distortion ;
Remains the same input and output soprotivlenie.Evraziyskaya invention application 201300368

Attachments

• ???. ????? 1.gif
    ???. ????? 1.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 285
  • ??? ????? 2.gif
    ??? ????? 2.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 283
  • ??? ????? 4.gif
    ??? ????? 4.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 264
  • ??? ????? 3.gif
    ??? ????? 3.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 271
  • ??? ????? 5.gif
    ??? ????? 5.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 261
Sir , the Eurasian Patent Company will be published description of the above solutions. In this forum will also be photos and descriptions . Moreover, in this same solution is described herein as RSM1794A DAC chip , in turn also the voltage amplifier . Such tehnicheskoereshenie creates the shortest path in the world. The signal from the DAC chip RSM1794A served directly to the repeater repeater Besides , I still have a few repeaters class A. One of these hybrid in economy class A. They also filed an application to the Eurasian Patent Society . Repeaters can I put everything on the forum tomorrow. Converter current in a lot of stress on the DAC RSM1794A , I'll post after obtaining a patent . Only approximate this summer. My English Google translator .
Hello FEDOSOFF. My best wishes for a trouble-free, and a quick grant of your patent. I look forward to it.
Best regards.

Hello colleagues . I would like to draw your attention to detail in the repeater unobtrusive . Input jack . Here too there is an original solution . In Schemes 1 and 2 show an embodiment of the connecting cables with dual screen . Huge input impedance repeater with FET input allows to connect the original interconnect cable . This connection considerably improves the transmission of high frequency signals - fronts . Current chip RSM1794A mono inclusion is 13 mA. We can now directly connected to the current output RSM1794A our repeate. For the functioning of modern sound systems are used interconnect connectors are one of the audio components .
The actual quality of the amplifier is primarily determined not only by its own linearity , but also interconnect connector input parameters , ie its inductive , capacitive and active component .
In existing amplifiers , including in terms of HIGH-END power considered in itself , and interconnect connector is regarded as a separate accessory . Meanwhile, the interconnect connector is not a separate accessory , but actually an integral part of the input amplifier circuit and an integral part of this can sometimes reach considerable length with all the ensuing consequences. That is input circuit becomes significant , inductive , capacitive , and resistive component , which occurs during the passage of a structural change of the input signal , which is a stream of complex pulsed signals . In HIGH- ENDe , in recording studios is a structural change of the signal is clearly unacceptable. Thus, the conclusion is obvious , it is necessary to interconnect connector , seen as a continuation of the input circuit of the amplifier.
Connectors interconnect geometry - a coaxial cable, and physically - distribution line with distributed parameters and available reactive components. Inductance and capacitance of a line across the frequency range should be as close to zero values ​​. With regard to the active component, it must also be set to zero . To minimize this line in the physical point of audio amplifier requires an infinite input impedance compensated reactive component line - interconnect .
Scheme 1 and 2 show how much input impedance implemented 109 - 1010 ohms compensated reactive component of the line , ie interconnect , which led to : the elimination of the dielectric losses in the cable at frequencies of 1 kHz - 10 MHz , Close to zero is an impedance interconnect and eliminated its capacitive and inductive component , ie "Lack of debris at the entrance means no garbage output. Thus implemented postulate Ivor Tifenbruna «garbage in-garbage-out» »
Besides the use of dual-screen lowered level induced interference . Predetermined level settings stored for a wider range of frequencies.
Scope .
Input circuits operational amplifiers with high slew rate , high-speed comparators, voltage broadband repeaters , tube audio power amplifier , a recording studio , as well as application in High End amplifiers in home use as well as other electronic equipment.eater .

Attachments

• ?????????? ????????? ???????????? ???? 4.gif
    ?????????? ????????? ???????????? ???? 4.gif
    107.3 KB · Views: 142
  • ?????????? ????????? ???????????? ???? 1.gif
    ?????????? ????????? ???????????? ???? 1.gif
    107.8 KB · Views: 148
Amazing news, russian clown with "repioter" came into the world! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
HOT, surprising news from the Eurasian Patent Company. Application number 201300368, author FEDOSOFF. Reached double work РСМ1794 chip. Chip RSM794A aka voltage amplifier 0 dB - 20 volts. The converter I / V resistor. Such schemes are not detected.

Attachments

• ???????????.jpg
    ???????????.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 229
  • ??????????? (1).jpeg
    ??????????? (1).jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 219
  • ????????????????.jpg
    ????????????????.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 204
HOT, surprising news from the Eurasian Patent Company. Application number 201300368, author FEDOSOFF. Reached double work РСМ1794 chip. Chip RSM794A aka voltage amplifier 0 dB - 20 volts. The converter I / V resistor. Such schemes are not detected.
Hello FEDOSOFF. I believe that you have great news from EPC. Congratulations. The chip PCM1794 and its newer model are made by Texas Instruments and/or Burr-Brown. It is described as a 24 bit stereo D/A converter. The chip RSM794A is obscure. I found only one reference to it via Google. It is used in a hobby kit; language unknown to me. It seems to me that the circuits of your invention may be described [by myself] as follows: A digital signal is processed first by PCM1794 to give a stereo analogue output. This stereo analogue output signal is then fed to RSM794A which amplifies it further [maybe up to 40 Vp-p]; with maybe level control. This final analogue output signal from RSM794A then drives the power amp and the loudspeaker.

It is possible that you are using a machine translator from Russian to English. Some of the language is unfortunately not clear; like the bolded statement in your post which may mean no prior art in patent language. This is why I am seeking clarification.

Best regards.

Hello Antoinel. РСM1794A the chip performs the function of the voltage amplifier. Besides him nothing more is required. Any gain can be obtained. For example. I have a digital level at 0 dB - 20 V output voltage. More direct signal to the repeater. Repeater is needed with a high input impedance. If you do not understand ask questions.

Last edited:
Currently, digital media is a major source of information practically . There are new digital formats with high resolution. The very process of recording information , takes place in the digital environment. The concept of analog amplification was laid decades ago and has not changed . Correctors , equalizer , preamplifiers , power amplifiers , do not forget operational amplifiers directly to CD or DVD device. That is a common analog amplification path consists of many electronic parts - resistors, transistors, capacitors , transformers, respectively, included in series. Correctors , equalizer , preamplifiers , power amplifiers connected in series interblock connectors. Method of successive amplification of sound signals , has exhausted itself . Since each electronic component particles information loss occurs . In general, a result significantly affected micro dynamics and overtones. It's time to change the ideology of building all the amplification path . It is proposed to abandon the usual sequential method of amplifying audio signals. Role entrusted to the voltage amplifier chip РСM1794A . Next, the amplified signal is sent to a powerful repeater . The repeater in this case is the main link . That it formed the main distortions . Therefore development aimed at creating high-quality repeaters. Developed. Highly efficient Class A Hybrid Repeater Repeater in economy class A. In the development of three band repeater in economy class A. To improve the quality of all the repeaters are made with the ability to connect three amping . With this method of amplification creates the shortest path in the world. The new ideology of digital high end , fully reveal the capabilities of digital formats with high resolution. All circuits and photo development will be on the forum.

Currently, digital media is a major source of information practically . There are new digital formats with high resolution. The very process of recording information , takes place in the digital environment. The concept of analog amplification was laid decades ago and has not changed . Correctors , equalizer , preamplifiers , power amplifiers , do not forget operational amplifiers directly to CD or DVD device. That is a common analog amplification path consists of many electronic parts - resistors, transistors, capacitors , transformers, respectively, included in series. Correctors , equalizer , preamplifiers , power amplifiers connected in series interblock connectors. Method of successive amplification of sound signals , has exhausted itself . Since each electronic component particles information loss occurs . In general, a result significantly affected micro dynamics and overtones. It's time to change the ideology of building all the amplification path . It is proposed to abandon the usual sequential method of amplifying audio signals. Role entrusted to the voltage amplifier chip РСM1794A . Next, the amplified signal is sent to a powerful repeater . The repeater in this case is the main link . That it formed the main distortions . Therefore development aimed at creating high-quality repeaters. Developed. Highly efficient Class A Hybrid Repeater Repeater in economy class A. In the development of three band repeater in economy class A. To improve the quality of all the repeaters are made with the ability to connect three amping . With this method of amplification creates the shortest path in the world. The new ideology of digital high end , fully reveal the capabilities of digital formats with high resolution. All circuits and photo development will be on the forum.
Hello FEDOSOFF. Any patent has only [or is allowed] one invention at a time. I understood from your other thread that the repeater has an excellent stability of idle bias which is the invention. Does your bolded statement above mean you have another invention, and/or expresses your vision of what the state of hi-fi audio needs to be today?.

Hello FEDOSOFF. Any patent has only [or is allowed] one invention at a time. I understood from your other thread that the repeater has an excellent stability of idle bias which is the invention. Does your bolded statement above mean you have another invention, and/or expresses your vision of what the state of hi-fi audio needs to be today?.

Hello Antoinel. In the Eurasian Patent Company filed three applications . In this paper, two more. This hybrid operational amplifier and another inverter . In the above application three Input a word object. First thing - single-ended balanced amplifier with digital input . Second thing - single-ended balanced repeater . The third thing - the converter current - voltage . Ideology of change automatically when they see ALL ease conversion of its cheap price and super quality . All fighting for the creation of a short tract. He has already been created . Voltage amplifier chip PCM1794A. Repeater choice . Therefore patented three repeater . You've already seen two . a few days there will be another repeater - three ream. Sincerely .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.