PeeCeeBee

Good night people. Correct the mistake of pinning of IRFP240/9240 and now the lamp did not light series so I called the direct source and noticed that the BDs heat a little. Tomorrow I will test with load. In my BDS are mounting with the correct pinouts despite the error in the layout, I noticed it before assembling and reversed them. For me here in Brazil is difficult to buy original 2SK/2SJ, freight is expensive because of import taxes and the product tends to be retained for up to 3 months in customs. Working with electronics here in Brazil is complicated government explores other.

Can you tell me where you get your connectors from? I have been trying to find a supplier.

Thanks

One more PeeCeeBee

Hi, what a nice, small and elegant amplifier. I have made my own pcb ​​for components from the shelf. First result is a clean, clear and fresh sound without any noise or hum with a offset of 15 mV.
sure he gets a prominent place on the hit list :)

regards Olaf

Attachments

• PeeCeeBee_004.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_004.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 833
  • PeeCeeBee_005.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_005.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 831
  • PeeCeeBee_001.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_001.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 791
Can you tell me where you get your connectors from? I have been trying to find a supplier.

Thanks

Hi Terry,

I know you were looking for those connectors for yous SMPS from China. I purchased that SMPS also after you posted it and finally I found those connectors.
Go to Mouser and search for Mouser number 571-111237223 or Mfg. #1-1123722-3 for the plastic case and 571-11237212 or 1123721-2 respectively for the metal connector.

Regards

Ted

SMD-PeeCeeBee (Just for Fun)

Sound is great, but so far only in the test environment with cheap car speakers. Runs + -36V. 16mV offset is without any adjustments.

regards Olaf

Attachments

• PeeCeeBee_SMD_04.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_SMD_04.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 309
  • PeeCeeBee_SMD_03.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_SMD_03.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 324
  • PeeCeeBee_SMD_02.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_SMD_02.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 305
  • SMD-Layout-01.JPG
    SMD-Layout-01.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 291
Hi,
here are some files. But I'm not sure if everything is save for a long-term. For example, the 10R resistors in 0805. The heat sink is too small for a realistic test. Maybe I can even make a few measurements next week. But there is no real advantage to use SMDs, it's just fun :).

regards Olaf

Attachments

• PeeCeeBee_Shaan_SMD_Details.pdf
    15.7 KB · Views: 187
  • PeeCeeBee_Shaan_SMD_TopView.pdf
    11 KB · Views: 168