Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A - Page 22 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st November 2012, 04:11 AM   #211
abetir is offline abetir  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Ok, how do I explain this, both of your posted images are the bottom views, the printed copper tracks will become reversed because after printing, you will be flipping it over again so that the copper printed image will come face to face with the copper surface of the pcb (for ironing). That'll do if you are going to put parts directly on top of the copper, but that is not going to be the case.

Pay particular attention to Q36, after printing Q36 goes to the left side, flipping it over so that it will become in contact on the copper surface of the PCB Q36 goes to the right side.(this is supposed to be the correct orientation but it is the pcb bottom copper that goes on top), you will be flipping it over again so that the parts sits on top of the board and Q36 goes to the left again, it has now become wrong.

I'm not so sure if you are getting what I' m trying to explain, that is a lot of flipping, it can become confusing but take a printed material and follow my directions and you'll find out why. It'll help if I can include images but I'm at work in the office.
Old 21st November 2012, 09:24 AM   #212
diyAudio Member

Default I see what you mean.... we gonna fix that

As soon as possible.

Many thanks by your kindness...i really had not time to check this...was not assembled.. we will order pcboards to test, and your help was precious.

Thank you very much.

I will also produce pcboard layout to a Dx Power Supply, the one is adjustable and has electronic filtering... series pass analog supply..schematic is very good and was posted.

regards,

Carlos
Old 21st November 2012, 11:29 AM   #213
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to vargasmongo3435
abetir I'm going to place the files again check your printer I do not know way you printer print flipped images or you did it in purpose? any way here are the files top view and bottom view. here also some images virtual board . by the way is my fault not Carlos he is too occupied and he didn't notice.

Regards
Juan
Attached Images
File Type: png bottom view.PNG (263.7 KB, 378 views)
File Type: png top view.PNG (244.0 KB, 365 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dx Super A mirror.pdf (32.7 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf Dx Super A top view.pdf (32.7 KB, 109 views)

Last edited by vargasmongo3435; 21st November 2012 at 11:31 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old 21st November 2012, 12:07 PM   #214
wahab is offline wahab  Algeria
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer X View Post
700mA each rail, then we increase the volume..when the zener diodes senses 6 watts RMS it starts to conduct and goes reducing the current...at 70 watts the DC current is 33mA per rail.

Very simple, and because of that it is very good.

regards,

Carlos
When the output is positive the 1N4148 will prevent any conduction
since the VBE multiplier voltages are more positive than the output.

When the output is negative the said diode will conduct but the zener
has a value high enough such that conduction do not occur as the output
voltage is never 10V more negative than the VBE multiplier voltages
unless high threshold mosfets are used as power stage.
Old 21st November 2012, 12:43 PM   #215
diyAudio Member

Default Yes...it works more or less.... not in all cicles..but as we have

positive and negative halves in an audio wave...it may work fine.

The idea is not to be precise...just avoid the DC bias when not needed anymore.

Was not made to enter a competition to obtain the "prize of best design made in 2012"... was made to substitute the Gradiente design that was too much complicated (had two halves operating) and hard to align.

regards,

Carlos
Old 21st November 2012, 12:52 PM   #216
carcass is offline carcass  Portugal
diyAudio Member

Dear Carlos, would there be pcb's and/or a GB for parts and PCB available (including PS) ?
Thank you for all your effort!!!

All the best from Portugal,
Bruno
Old 21st November 2012, 12:59 PM   #217
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to vargasmongo3435
I'm sick today, but as soon I feel better I will to make the power supply board layout . i got to go back to bed sorry guys more info later.i d8 not feel good .

Regards
Juan
Old 21st November 2012, 01:21 PM   #218
diyAudio Member

Default Take your time to have a rest dear Juan...flu is not good

Go to sleep...we can wait this correction..no problems.

Carcass.... we are doing it, we have Zimmer in Brasil producing layout and he may offer the pcboards.....but will take some time..... he is too much busy, he use to wake up 04:00 AM and return home to sleep 09:00 PM.

Juan is doing too, but i am not sure if he will open this to produce pcboards to the whole world, this is something to talk directly with him...he is authorized to produce and sell.

Zimmer said that can send the pcboard everywhere since the guy pay...he said (kidding) that can send to the hell if devil pay and inform the home adress.

Zimmer email is:

imap.eletro@gmail.com

Talk with him, language will not be a problem in between us.

Juan adress is here... English and Spanish languages can be used:

vargasmongo@gmail.com

Off course, and naturally, we gonna offer images (we already did, despite wrong ones) to the guys to produce (etch) into their own homes...so..it is a do it yourself and for free design..but if people want professionally manufactured pcboards, then they must pay the cost to produce and ship the stuff.

Zimmer is a nice young guy from the South of Brasil, German imigrants there..he is one of our "kraut"

Germans in Brasil:

Germans in Brazil, towns and people - YouTube

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zimmer, the Kraut.jpg (66.4 KB, 323 views)

Last edited by destroyer X; 21st November 2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old 21st November 2012, 05:19 PM   #219
carcass is offline carcass  Portugal
diyAudio Member

thanks Carlos, will do!! eager to finally try one of your designs

All the best,
Bruno
Old 21st November 2012, 07:17 PM   #220
diyAudio Member

Default You gonna like it Bruno

Tenho certeza que você vai adorar... i am sure you will love it.

I am working together Zimmer....pcboards are almost ready...also we will test a SMPS supply to make it standard to Dx amplifiers (If approved)...we gonna use higher frequency not to be picked by the amplifier circuit...will not be easy because the Dx amplifiers goes easy to 150 Kilohertz.

We will prepare, not only Zimmer but also Juan Vargas, a Dx Supply pcboard.

Also a Dx low pass filter (not Dx design, this one is in all electronic books) but tested by the "Corporation".

Temos um forum Brasileiro Bruno, pequeno, que está começando, mas muito bonzinho....registre-se por lá... afinal, a lingua não é problema pra você.

We have a Brazilian forum dear Bruno, very small one, it is starting, but a very nice one.... subscribe there .... at the end... the language there is not a problem for you.

http://eletronicasilveira.forumeiros.com/

regards,

Carlos

Hide this!Advertise here!