diyAB Amp - The "Honey Badger"

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
no preorder yet, but we're getting 100 boards, which should satisfy everyone here for a while, and if they run low, we'll order more right away! Haven't thought about price yet, but there were more expenses in getting these designed and they are a big board, still they won't be unreasonable! We just take our costs and then do the same markup on all the boards.

Color will be blue, red is for Burning Amps. I wanted black which I thought would be cool with the gold traces and "bad" looking but I was voted down. What was I thinking, we should have voted here... sorry..

>> Is there a parts list and FINAL schematic? Will the board layout be made available for DIY fabrication?

>> Anyone willing to make a setup guide for this amp ? I saw Ostripper had plans here....

Try post #188 here. There is a zip file with BOM and everything else. Read subsequent posts (like #298) for aditional comments.

Is there a parts list and FINAL schematic? Will the board layout be made available for DIY fabrication?

Anyone willing to make a setup guide for this amp ? I saw Ostripper had plans here....

I often use my nose to tell me when things are going wrong, but prefer a voltmeter ;-)

Of course, Build Guide is in the works and going to be included when the boards are released along with the BOM, schematics, and other goodies to aid in building the amp.

:)