Are you ready to face strong emotions?.. Dx Blame MKII and the Supercharged release!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Zimmer has informed me blue boards will cost 7 USD each

The Supercharged blue boards will cost 7 USD each one.....naturally you have shipment to include.... Zimmer said he has paypall.

I do not accept orders.... Zimmer is the one is receiving orders.... go directly and straight to Zimmer.

Boards are good to assemble four different models, including Supercharged....you can see details here:

DX Blame Amplifiers - Carlos Mergulhão

Zimmer email:

imap.eletro@gmail.com

regards,

Carlos

Nabucos layout still love it!

Nothing new just that I like this layout so much that I want it to show you guys what you guys think? :p

Attachments

• Nabucos Layout.jpg
    Nabucos Layout.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 505
  • Dx Blame new 2012 etch01.pdf
    26.6 KB · Views: 226
  • Dx Blame new 2012 etch02.pdf
    26.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Dx Blame "Super Saiyan"

Well I found some minor stuff and fixed this is just my entertainment I hope you guys like it :D I call this one "Super Saiyan" because of the cartoon Dragon Ball Z it transform into a more power full shape, just kidding is just my idea :D also I attached the files so you are interested to look at it you can, but is not intended to replace the original. ok I did this one because I like the layout a lot, you happy now..! :p

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Attachments

• Dx Blame Super Saiyan.LAY].pdf
    62.8 KB · Views: 280
  • Dx Blame Super Saiyan.zip
    120.1 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Yes...this power amplifier pcboard layout was super designed

First was Todd Johnson....then we had some other folks cooperating, and Mitchel too...now a days Renato Comerlatte is working on it...and you too.

This is good...increase the opportunity for people to build...they will for sure appreciate this amplifier.... we all will became very happy with that.

regards,

Carlos

Now I understand a lot now

Hey destroyer x how are you man

now I understand some stuff yesterday, I chose from the 4 versions of the layout I chose Supercharged and it took me almost all day putting the part numbers according to the website Amplificadores DX Blame - Carlos Mergulhão on the "Blame-bom" excel file and it takes a lot of thinking searching on the blue print out with the part numbers and compare with the blue board with the parts already printed I my gosh ! it was like a marathon running looking around and after a few hours I was like this spiral :hypno2: in my mind lol but is great good idea of having Dx Blame with 4 different flavors Supercharge is tamarindo sweet and spice yeah! well here is my layout with the parts for Supercharge I hope there are no errors or errata :eek: ok I'm going to continue with this master piece, take care guys! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuu!

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Attachments

• Dx Blame Supercharged.pdf
    79.7 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Of course with a lot of respect for all the hard work for the personal who work to put together this beautiful amplifier, I know sometimes I write weird maybe because I'm Puertorrican but I do respect and admire all the people who work hard to put this project to the light something to really admire specially mister destroyer x and he really put many hours and taking care of you guys videos,images,schematics,troubleshooting,prototypes,time and more, I just want it to said that, I be honest the only project that I did fished is Dx Blame MKIII and till day still my favorite one but is good to save this value information for future generation maybe one day I want it to build a nice Dx Blame ST for my studio, or Dx Blame ES for the living room, what I'm trying to said is to keep this for enjoyment of sound save, must of the projects I save them on USB drivers 3, DVD and print out "paper" so this info does not evaporate into the thin air no, save it one day you might need it. for real that is from my heart my friends.

Regards
Juan

Yes dear Vargas.... a lot of hard work.... hundreds hours working on that

But was pleasant...and more than hundred guys have assemble, obtaining pcboards from group buys..not only in this forum but also in other foruns.

I am happy with the result.

When i was very young, my dream was to have such kind of thing for me to assemble..... was not possible in Brazil down the sixties...i could have only some amplifiers from Brazilian Philips, some kits..... i have assembled all them...but all them poor...made to be cheap.... i wanted something really good.

This is my payback, my revenge about my past..when i could not have the stuff..only importing from UK (Sinclair)..... i am realised...now a days i have and i could make it for others to have them too.

I am interested in revolutionary things...really brand new circuits (not complicated stuff).... but new ideas.

regards,

Carlos

My new logo

:D Hello guys!

Well I have my own logo and I want you guys to see it that's all je je je je. I was thinking to get some PCB glad boards to etch one of mister Nabuco Dx Blame boards from Carlos schematics I never done that before so I hope it works.

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• VM3435.PNG
    VM3435.PNG
    45.7 KB · Views: 413
  • logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 408
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.