NAD 214 schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Trim pot values

I also have two of these horizontaly bi-amped. The trim pot for the right channel is pretty sketchy on one, anyone know the value of these pots so I can buy them before I have to take an amp U/S.

Replacing the electrolytics also sounds a good idea, do you bypass them too with a smaller MKP or something ?

Cheers,
R.

NAD 214 Schematic

Did anyone ever find a copy of the NAD 214 Service Manual and more importantly the Schematic?
I have contacted anyone that said they had them, and they were for the 2140, or just the users manual.
I would really appreciate it if someone could e-mail me the Schematic and/or the service manual. I have one that is having some problems on one of the channels and would like to get an idea of where to look for the likely problem.

Thanks for your time,
Donovan

Nad 214 schematic

I have the schematic but it is a bit damaged. I scanned it extra large so you can see the detail. The files are just over 6meg.I have repaired my nad 216 3 times now so if I can help let me know. The best thing is the Nad 214 is exact same as nad 216 just add 4 output transisters and resistors and Voila you have a nad 216.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.