Anyone recognise this Design..? based on LME49810 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th November 2009, 02:03 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Anyone recognise this Design..? based on LME49810

Hi all.

This is an amp board design from China on Ebay. It looks like a decent amp layout, but they refuse to tell me (or haven't bothered replying to me) what design it is or provide schematic with specs etc. Anyhelp would be appeciated, as I like the compact nature, while still being semi descrete design...

Here's the link:

300W LME49810 Mono channel Audio Amplifier Board - New - eBay Power Amplifiers, Amplifiers, Home Audio, Electronics. (end time 28-Nov-09 19:23:01 AEDST)

or to make it easier the picture is attached:

No doubt all the opt's and LME49810 are fake, but the desgin is more what I am interested in...

Thanks, Edddie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LME498101.jpg (104.0 KB, 2282 views)
Old 17th November 2009, 03:07 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Everyone is spending time over there (even me) -- I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that any part of it is fake.
Old 17th November 2009, 04:36 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Wolve View Post
Hi all.

This is an amp board design from China on Ebay. It looks like a decent amp layout, but they refuse to tell me (or haven't bothered replying to me) what design it is or provide schematic with specs etc. Anyhelp would be appeciated, as I like the compact nature, while still being semi descrete design...

Here's the link:

300W LME49810 Mono channel Audio Amplifier Board - New - eBay Power Amplifiers, Amplifiers, Home Audio, Electronics. (end time 28-Nov-09 19:23:01 AEDST)

or to make it easier the picture is attached:

No doubt all the opt's and LME49810 are fake, but the desgin is more what I am interested in...

Thanks, Edddie.
It looks a lot like Cristi's ("cnx"), maybe a knock-off; he has been posting to the thread below for over a year. He sounds competent and friendly, although I have not bought from him ... yet. I would feel more secure buying from Cristi and Connexelectric than ebay since I can see his responsiveness with others on this site.

NEW Audio amplifier kits, modules and many others.

His web site has some other LME amps, some with documentation; although the 300W links seem to be broken:
edit: I posted url, but it turned into the alias, go ahead and click below:
Connexelectronic

Last edited by benchtester; 17th November 2009 at 04:46 AM.
Old 17th November 2009, 05:08 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Thanks Bench Tester.. It does look like his 500w model, See how I go.
Old 17th November 2009, 09:43 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Be aware it appears that he is selling only the PC board and not a complete kit.
Old 17th November 2009, 10:54 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

if the power spply rails are only +/- 45 to +/- 60 volts you won't get anywhere near 300 to 500 watts out of it at 8ohms. Maybe 2-4ohms with 5 pairs of outputs. Probably a misprint

300W LME49810 Mono channel Audio Amplifier Board

300W Mono Channel
voltage :+-45V ~ +-60V
Size 25.5CM X 7.8CM
Old 18th November 2009, 01:40 AM   #7
Account disabled at member's request

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrockhead View Post
Be aware it appears that he is selling only the PC board and not a complete kit.
Complete amp board with all parts, as pictured.
I asked.
Old 18th November 2009, 12:05 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

I recon if the opt's are 1943's and 5200's, and with 5 a side and +- 65v with some circuit changes the output should be at least 250w into 8 ohm.. I recon. I might buy it and see what it's all about... Has any one else bought this module..???

Ed
Old 18th November 2009, 02:20 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

I have an old Kenwood KM 106 with +/- 68 rails, rated output is 125watts @8 ohms, at onset of clipping just a tad under 180watts @8ohms. We would need to know the voltage rating of the capacitors on board and if the output is a triple or a double. Anyways the price of the board is very reasonable esp with all the parts plus what looks like a relay switched output too!
Old 22nd December 2009, 03:07 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

I received one today 34 days after ordering on the 18th of November. The seller contacted me when I had not left any feedback on Ebay after several weeks. I told the seller not to worry as when the item does arrive I would leave feedback. The caps on the board are rated at 100volts so using +/- 80 or 90 volt supplies shouldn't be much of a problem. The 4.7uf input cap is paralleled with a 0.1uf wima cap. There is noted on the board that it is a LME 49810 450watt. A small schematic was included in the package as well as insulators for the output transistors. Drivers are 2sc5171/2sa1930. Outputs are 2sc5200 and 2sa1943. The schematic shows different values than what are on the board. The schematic only shows 3 output pairs while in reality there are 5 pairs. Input is shown as 1.5u ll with 0.1 but is actually 4.7uf ll with 0.1uf. A upc1237 is included on board to provide DC output protection. Because of the size of the board I don't have a heatsink that fits all 13 transistors that have to be bolted down. I have one but it need to be modified a lot. The board looks exactly like the one available at Connexelectronic. Kinda busy right now with visiting the outlaws and the holidays etc. If I have a minute or 2 to spare I will try to post some close up pics.

Last edited by multisync; 22nd December 2009 at 03:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Hide this!Advertise here!