schematic software

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'd go for eagle pcb...
Here is the "library" I use.. hehe

Attachments

• lib.gif
    lib.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 406
thanks people

Mooly said:
Freeware and excellent,
www.diptrace.com

i followed mooly's sugestion ....downloaded for about 15 minutes the free version ....i find it very good i think

thanky very much indeed .....

i actually found one schematic ....quasi .... of one amplifier made in greece that was actually been on production for quiet a long time mostly used as amplifier for 100volt systems .... there is a very good possibility that of course is a copy of some other amp but then forum people will let us know ....

most of these amps suffer from almost terrible performance but designed to be very stable in order to drive trafos 100 v and weird loads for very long distance and stupid speakers .....

this was the idea i had for this amp any way ...but yesterday since i had two boards left i constructed one amplifier to be used in a small restaurant powering up 4 2way speakers 4"+ dome tweeter for background music ....

well when i finished with the thing i seen on my scope a very perfect square wave arround 30 khz ....

so i thought about downloading the program ...then make a nice schematic for people to read and evaluate ....and then remove the quasi from the output and put a wondeful sziklai to see whats going to happen

in a day or two ....i have to lern that program first

thanks mooly regards to all the rest who try to help me

thank you very much

winQcad from www.winqcad.com

up to 499 pins per board, and 100 pins for gerber files. those are the only limitations. it does autorouting, which is really convenient. if you use other output formats than gerber, the 499 pin limit works for those. you can create your own component libraries. it will also import netlists. also up to 240 layers (that would be a thick board, wouldn't it?)

Live wire and PCB Wizzard will fit your needs

Into the live wire you will create your schematic... alike a simulator you build your schematic into your computer screen... then you save the schematic.

Now you open the PCB Wizzard and drag and drop your schematic to the main page... to the program desktop.... then click into "PRODUCE SCHEMATIC"

And ready!

You will see the program trying several positions for copper wires till it found the better one and offer you the schematic.

Those two programs are 11.8 Megabytes size.... they do not travell into Internet that use to have 10 Megabytes limit...you will have to download from FTP or from a site.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• imagem.jpg
    imagem.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 228
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.