schematic software

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you like to bother yourself deciding each hole dimension

and other details (I don't!).... you can go instructing the problem step by step.... distance the holes will have... copper lines thickness and how wide....distance between them....board shape and size.... well...if you want to suffer and waste your lifetime doing that, the program can provide you all the tools to waste your time.

But if you want things good, fast, almost instantaneously... it can do for you.

be happy Sakis... this is the one..others will bother you...for sure.

regards,

Carlos

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Any PCB package is a monumental learning curve. Diptrace allows you ( I guess others do as well ) to design "freehand" on the PCB moving stuff around and so on. The auto router is good but for audio WE KNOW where we want the bits to be to avoid interaction and so on.
It's worth picking out common bits, RES400 and so on and same with the caps and just print an A4 sheet out with them all on so you can see the actual sizes as they are on the PCB.
Do download the tutorial, and above all play, play, play. Diptrace is fully featured and lets you do double sided and multi layer PCBs with all the trimmings.
I use an Epson inkjet with some special transparancies. Brilliant !!

uncle charly .....mooly

guys ....really thanks a lot

carlos i ve tryied the software in the past but i had spyware issues with it and also this that creates pcb automatically is something i really dont like ....but thank you for the nice presenation and for brazil !!!!!!!!! images ....specatcular !!!!

you know very well from my previous pcb designs that i am a coubist .... i like everything square on a pcb ,no links, and also in proper order and so on and on ...meanwhile i have to keep all audio rules when you do all that .... not easy task

mooly :
really thanks a lot mooly i am actually cueing on the program as we speak ..... but since i have a 4 day road show to produce for the weekend ...it will have to wait for next week

thanks very much all of you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.