• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Potential Group Buy - Aluminium enclosures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ready now

Hello guys, this super nice and rigid box is ready now, total 30pcs. Please pay the next half and you get it soon!

Attachments

• DSCN9655.jpg
    DSCN9655.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 293
Thanks Joe, saved me laying awake tonight wondering if I should/shouldn't!

x2

nah dont need it enough to request that and timing is still terrible. ive way over committed to DIY in the last 24 months, i'm putting up a thread with spares and projects that arent getting the love they deserve tonight actually in order to finish projects to my satisfaction rather than making concessions. better than having some projects that are part way utter overkill and part way just enough to do the job

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.