• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Potential Group Buy - Aluminium enclosures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Deposits:
  • TheShaman PAID
  • jbm PAID
  • mr_push_pull PAID
  • guyv
  • ianrt
  • magicknow PAID
  • Tommyss123
  • Regnad PAID

SiliconRay have placed the order with the factory.
They have decided to order 30 enclosures, after all.
24 are already bought by GB participants, so that leaves 6 available, just in case someone is interested.

Deposits:
  • TheShaman PAID
  • jbm PAID
  • mr_push_pull PAID
  • guyv PAID
  • ianrt PAID
  • magicknow PAID
  • Tommyss123 PAID
  • Regnad PAID

Good news folks. :)
Everyone's paid up their deposits plus I've just received an order I had previously placed with SiliconRay and the product (a small enclosure) looks great.

Last but not least, the enclosures will be ready next Monday.
I'll make sure to pester SiliconRay a bit to send us some pics beforehand. ;)

I was asked to provide our info (names, addresses, phone numbers) so that they can begin shipping after the QC check, so, please, send me a PM with your info. :cool:

FYI

For mr_push_pull and Luke,

Here the catalogue pages from spaenaur,for the brass ultraserts or also call Dodge inserts,I have also include Helicoils.
For aluminum installation you will need a 1 ton press.Maybe you can find another way,theres many video and information(How to install) on Youtube.

Hi minisemi, your webpages doesn't really work. What can you offer compared to the offer given in this thread. Don't hesitate to contact me through PM.

Brgds

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.