Attn: Cascadians -- 2006 RAW-fest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Doh! It's in pieces at the moment, but I'll see if I can pull it together (been trying some new variations of it). But I can definitely bring my pre (CC-CCS-X-BOSOZ a.k.a. Twisted BoSoZ), and a pair of 50W Aleph-X monoblocks.

Will you be bringing the mini-O's or some bipoles?

I am going to try and make it down. I may be able to bring a few things as well. I was thinking about my lm4780 mono blocks and if i can chase the hum out of my Mini A toaster oven I will bring it as well. I would love to hear it with the twisted pair pre amp. If I have room i could also bring my Fe127 tapered quarter wave bipoles. It would be nice to hear something from the Fostex group. Fostex seems to have fallen of the page over the last little while.

SCD said:
I am going to try and make it down. I may be able to bring a few things as well. I was thinking about my lm4780 mono blocks and if i can chase the hum out of my Mini A toaster oven I will bring it as well. I would love to hear it with the twisted pair pre amp. If I have room i could also bring my Fe127 tapered quarter wave bipoles. It would be nice to hear something from the Fostex group. Fostex seems to have fallen of the page over the last little while.

Bring it we will fix it :) I just fixed Chris b's .

Cal Weldon said:
SCD,

Your presence is requested. Oh, and your speakers are welcome also. ;) I am going to bring the small Jimmy's from the bedroom to see how they fair.

JL, Hope you are there too. Haven't seen you on this side of the straight yet.

Dood,

I work so much. Then i go home and work more. Making speaker cables and rca cables takes alot of time. Also working on the new site fo rmy company putting up a store so people can buy stuff fro me. :) hopping to start my pre-amp project's new cases ffor my dac's and other goodies .. Maybe even build the chassis for my mini a's.

JL:
Sounds like you are spread too thin and need a little R+R over in the big city.
Cal can easily make you laugh and forget your worries. He may also be able to help you adjust your attitude or is that altitude. A little fun and bull!~@#$% is good for your soul. Besides you may make a few good contacts.
If we accept that history is a good predictor of the future, it will be a very good time with lots of great discussion and some very nice gear to see and listen to.

SCD said:
JL:
Sounds like you are spread too thin and need a little R+R over in the big city.
Cal can easily make you laugh and forget your worries. He may also be able to help you adjust your attitude or is that altitude. A little fun and bull!~@#$% is good for your soul. Besides you may make a few good contacts.
If we accept that history is a good predictor of the future, it will be a very good time with lots of great discussion and some very nice gear to see and listen to.

I really hope to get out.. have some business card's for every one show some of my product's im sending some away for review also soon here. I hope to see all and listen to new toy's ::)

SCD said:

Ok, I'll bring the cooler again. That's always sparks some good conversation.

jleaman said:
have some business card's for every one

Yes please bring extras. The last I got has too many holes in it. :D

"business cards for everyone"

excellent I have been waiting for a very long time to get mine. I have been at a bit of a loss with out it. I was hoping for one last summer but alas did not get one. Boy oh boy I am going to be first in line to get mine this time. I sure hope they don't run too early, I am sure everyone wants one as badly as I do!
Sorry Al but this might be the highlight of the event for me!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.