Dell 15" LCD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Excellent!

Beautiful picture that you're getting there, ywh! Also want to complement you on the ability to photograph your projection so well. That is amazing. Now, on to the details...is that a double-ended metal halide bulb you're using in the overhead projector? If so, how many watts? Also, what type (make) of lcd monitor did you dismantle? Congratulations on a job very well done!

Re: Chinese BBS.

Yes,that is a double-ended metal halide bulb.300 watts.
My friend is 575 watts.
And"what type (make) of lcd monitor did you dismantle?"
My English is not well,I am going to take photo for you ,wait.
time is 23:40,I will go to bed.

Ord photograph
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

From what I can tell he took a few steps to ensure that the brown cable would not break by using silicone and screwing down flat a part of the cable. I still have no idea what panel that is it might be the viewsonic because it is referred to in the chinese message board but he says in his post it is a 14" panel.

Re: Re: Chinese BBS.

That is not a Dell LCD but a NEC LCD .
In the Dell LCD monitor ,panel is NEC or Sharp.the panel is made in Japan.
"the longer cable"in other way :D From my friend,his name is young-fat-dog

Xenpow

ywh -

Were did you get the Xenpow bulbs and reflectors? Were they part of your overhead projector or did you get them separately?

I tried to contact Xenpow per e-mail but they have not responded to my enquiry. Are you able to get the bulbs locally in China? If so what is the price? If they are cheap in China maybe you can sell some to the people on this forum?

Regards,

Exipnos.

Re: Xenpow

exipnos said:
ywh -

Were did you get the Xenpow bulbs and reflectors? Were they part of your overhead projector or did you get them separately?

------------Get a ord set:

-----------change its light and electic

I tried to contact Xenpow per e-mail but they have not responded to my enquiry. Are you able to get the bulbs locally in China? If so what is the price? If they are cheap in China maybe you can sell some to the people on this forum?

---------Me too,they have not responded to my enquiry.I get it in shop ,guangzhou. $:6X, I have never sell anything on net,I don't know how to do ti.

Regards,

Exipnos.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.